Author Topic: preset maker keeps crashing  (Read 1532 times)

Offline arg12

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Feel free to chat and be crazy pls!!!!!! :3
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity
preset maker keeps crashing
« on: January 28, 2012, 11:39:14 pm »
Hi! OK, i was making presets and i exit out and come back in and now it keeps crashing... Before it crashed i messed with waterfall.mesh & waterfall.material if thats any help.....  :(

feralheartdog

Re: preset maker keeps crashing
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 11:42:23 pm »
Did you recently download anything doing with feralheart like peoples Meshes? Objects? presets items? if so you might want to delete them because that is what is causing it to crash

Siskin

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 11:47:26 pm »
Reinstall the game without uninstalling first. just install over what's already there. that will restore everything that comes with the game, leaving your custom stuff intact. If that doesn't do the trick let us know and we'll try something else.

Offline arg12

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 11:58:42 pm »
Did you recently download anything doing with feralheart like peoples Meshes? Objects? presets items? if so you might want to delete them because that is what is causing it to crash
I didnt download any of that i just renamed a couple of things but its probably not that..

feralheartdog

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 12:01:11 am »
hmmm that could be why maye bu do what the other person said reinstall it without deleting it

Offline arg12

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012, 01:45:57 am »
i did what you guys told me....still does it... everything else works.. just not the preset maker... :'( maybe if i just leave it alone i been on it nonstop...

feralheartdog

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2012, 02:26:47 am »
hmmmm It mayjust be the mesh or material you are using and also check in the fh folder and make sure you dont have a duplicate of th FH folder and any of its objects if so delete the duplicates... or Restart your computer and try again but make ure you eexit out of everything