who should Dawn mate with?

Fire
15 (48.4%)
Rain
12 (38.7%)
both
4 (12.9%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Mountain Wolf Pack  (Read 147990 times)

Offline pinkee66

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Mountain Wolf Pack
« Reply #1190 on: July 21, 2012, 12:34:05 am »
Lydia looked over at Akeila and trotted over to her. She put her paw between Akeila's head and the tree. "I never understood why people and wolves do that. I don't think it helps much."

Offline Theobear

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: July 21, 2012, 12:40:29 am »
Akeila smiled, "I don't know why I do it either? It's a bad habit, I guess." She smiled, weakly.  Her heart racing in fear, anxiety, and sorrow... a fear for losing Jacob, and an extreme quantity of sorrow for Cassidy.  "I want to help Cassidy... I can't remember the cure" she whimpered softly. 
After all this time?
                          ~ALWAYS

Offline pinkee66

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: July 21, 2012, 02:33:45 am »
"Hm... I'm no medic, but Josh is." She whispered. "But I have no idea where he is... He ran off earlier after a cut open his shoulder." She grinned looking a bit guilty.

Offline Theobear

• View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: July 21, 2012, 12:56:14 pm »
"Why did you do that." Akeila remembered how Logan and Lydia had approached together.  "You were with Logan... You like him don't you." Akeila smiled, then stopped hitting her head on the tree.  She looked over at Jacob, and then at Cassidy. "He obviously likes you." She whimpered, then barked happily; "I remember..." Her tail wagging, she rushed into the trees. Her nose to the ground, she ran around like a bloodhound just learning, her nose twitching it desperately tried to scavenge up the sweet and the spicy/stinging scents of the two cures.  

Yipping, she started to gallop as her nose became flooded with a sweet scent.  Her eyes brightened, as she found one of the two cures, grabbing mouthfuls, she continued to gallop through the forest. 
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 01:10:12 pm by ~Theobear~ »
After all this time?
                          ~ALWAYS

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: July 21, 2012, 05:24:42 pm »
Jacob growled a bit and gulped, he jumped into the water and swam to the other side of the pound. He hot out of the water and galloped through trees untill he got to a lake. He sat there and gagged as his stomach started to ache. He also drank the water.
:D Lilly :D

Offline pinkee66

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: July 21, 2012, 10:14:45 pm »
Cassidy looked over her shoulder and stared at Jacob. She yipped and breathed heavily. Despite her major stomach pains, she swam over to Jacob and slowly climbed on the shore. She put her paw on his shoulders letting him know she was there.

Offline Theobear

• View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: July 22, 2012, 01:35:47 am »
(Is jacob committing suicide or something?)

Akeila finding the other cure, she greedily, took four big mouthfuls.  Rushing back to the shore, she noticed Jacob's and Cassidy's absence and noticed two figures across the lake.  Groaning, she closed her mouth, her teeth clenching tightly, concealing the cure.  She swam across the lake, reaching the other side, she smiled, then practically hurled out the cures.  "Chamomile and Ginger." She said proud, the Ginger cures the Bacteria, and the Chamomile will act like an antiseptic to the pain.  She frowned, noticing that both of her friends were in horrible conditions, she divided the cure pile, and pushed each share/side to one of her friends. 

(Or did Jacob just want to be alone with Akeila and Cassidy?)
After all this time?
                          ~ALWAYS

Offline crystal4456

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: July 22, 2012, 01:53:59 am »
Hiya, may i join?
;D

Offline animal_lover100

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: July 22, 2012, 04:13:44 am »
(sure just send the app)

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: July 22, 2012, 09:57:27 pm »
(No, he just wanted to be alone with them lol)

Jacob gulped and tried to smile. He quickly ate the herbs so the taste wouldn't stay in his mouth. His stomach grumbled and he felt a little bit better but he still felt sick.
:D Lilly :D