who should Dawn mate with?

Fire
15 (48.4%)
Rain
12 (38.7%)
both
4 (12.9%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Mountain Wolf Pack  (Read 146766 times)

feralheartdog

Re: Mountain Wolf Pack
« Reply #1210 on: July 27, 2012, 02:55:27 pm »
Rain laid down, staring at the sky. He then decided that he should hunt, for it had been awhile since he had last ate. He onto his paws, and stretched. He scented an area saying "Off hunting" and padded off into the shadows.

Shasta wriggled outside of the den, and peered around. she wriggled furthur out. She came to a rock and stopped, and sat.

Yakone watched his sister wriggle around, he then got up and decided to go explore. He headed north up the steep mountian.

Samson was not doing well, his wounds were infected and he was having trouble breathing. He looked to the sky, wondering if the spirits were ready to welcome him.

Rava padded back and forth besides Samson. She was worried about his condition, it was detiroiating. He whimpered softly, when she saw a blank gaze in hi eyes.

Offline pinkee66

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: July 27, 2012, 05:07:09 pm »
Cassidy looked at him and grinned then looked over his shoulder and saw the alligator heading towards them. She froze and her grin faded into a terrified look.

Logan came up behind Lydia and nudged her hip. "Follow me."

Lydia looked over her shoulder to find Logan running into the woods. She grinned and turned to follow him when a gopher sprang up in front of her. Lydia jumped back and landed on her side then quickly scrambled to her feet and watched the gopher dig it's way underground. She shook her head and ran after Logan.

Logan looked over his shoulder once he entered the woods and saw Lydia working her way into the dense trees. He grinned and turned to face her then sat down.

Lydia stopped in front of him and panted. "A gopher scared me." She said laughing.

Logan smiled and laughed with her.

Lydia barked happily. "It was a mutant gopher that tried to eat me!"

Logan laughed and stepped towards her and circled her a few times. "Well, no bite marks or anything. Except this thorn." He said and leaned towards her side to pull it out.

Lydia looked over at him and jumped as he tugged it out. She grinned and flattened her ears and sat down looking a bit embarrassed about her sudden movement from a little thorn.

Offline Theobear

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: July 27, 2012, 07:35:41 pm »
Akeila seeing Cassidy's face, she looked over behind Jacob.  Her eyes widened, she saw the Alligator, it wasn't far from Jacob's and it's jaw was retracted, ready to crush him.  Closing her eyes, she lunged towards Jacob.  Pushing him aside, she felt a sharp pain in her stomach, the aquatic beast had her.  Whimpering, she snarled, snapping at the beast, she snarled. As the Alligator started to retreating, taking her along with it.  She struggled to free herself from the alligator's grasp. 

The Alligator, sliding back into the murky depths, Akeila continued to struggle.  Her paws, scratching the beast's throat, it opened his jaws wide enough for her to squirm out.  Her stomach, leaked out river of crimson.  She smiled, then limped back to Jacob.  "All done." she said smiling weakly, before clasping onto the ground.
After all this time?
                          ~ALWAYS

Offline breebrokencyde

• Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • who ever said a wolf and a cat cant be friends?
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #1213 on: July 29, 2012, 07:43:51 pm »
do i have to apply here too or no? cuz im already in another one of your mountain wolf packs)))))))))))))
- Annabelle :)

Offline animal_lover100

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: August 01, 2012, 04:19:38 am »
(guys can you catch me up?)

Offline pinkee66

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1215 on: August 07, 2012, 05:43:58 pm »
Cassidy looked down at Akeila and her eyes widened. "Are you okay?" She asked looking concerned.

Josh sighed and trotted out from the trees and looked around, hoping to see Lydia somewhere. When there was no sign of her, he howled a long note calling her.

Lydia perked her ears at the sound of the long distance howl, but decided to stay with Logan.

Offline Theobear

• Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: August 07, 2012, 06:05:25 pm »
Akeila smiled weakly, "I'm okay.  I have to go... I need to find more chamomile and ginger roots" she smiled weakly, her mouth red with blood.  She stood up weakly, then struggled to reach the tree line, where she finally collapsed. Hidden from view, she slowly bled.  (I think Lilly quit? She hasn't been on for a long time.)
After all this time?
                          ~ALWAYS

Offline pinkee66

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: August 09, 2012, 01:07:08 am »
(I hope she didn't... She's awesome at Role-Playing. She hasn't responded on my group either.)

Offline animal_lover100

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: August 15, 2012, 04:57:21 am »
(uh guys?)

Fergy

« Reply #1219 on: August 16, 2012, 03:10:43 pm »
lol  this rp died