who should Dawn mate with?

Fire
15 (48.4%)
Rain
12 (38.7%)
both
4 (12.9%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Mountain Wolf Pack  (Read 148334 times)

Offline YowlingYeen

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -13
  • My charictore Milkfur and her mate Nighttail :)
    • View Profile
Re: Mountain Wolf Pack
« Reply #650 on: June 24, 2012, 05:50:59 am »
Shadow Looked at Lightning as he pulled away from her and walked away-"Lightning?" Shadow whispered confused as she walked over to him but right befor she could reach the bush where he was a flash of white light stoped Shadow sa it then put befor her a long narrow path that was renched in darkness and shadows. Shadow walked along it slowly for a wile befor lightning struck showing sompthing that made Shadow freez with terror, There, lay the head of a pup that looked like shadow exsept with blue eyes and next to the pup lay a crying pup that looked exsactly like shadow-"No! Why bring me back to this memmory! why!" Shadow howled slaming herself to the ground and qwickly clamping her paws over her face and shaking her head intell she came back to reality the rain drenching her fur as she still lay shaking her head her arms still over her eyes and she still shook her head whimpering.

Think you got what it takes to survive these streets? Then click hear! See if you can survive........That is if your not Scared!

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=22830.10&topicseen

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: June 24, 2012, 06:01:08 am »
Lightning woke up from the lightning. He saw Shadow laying down, shaking next to the bush he was in. The rain poured down, it drenched the dark forest. He hoped out and landed right next to Shadows body. "Shadow!" he yelped quietly. Lightning laid down and licked and nuzzled Shadow. "Please wake up." he said. Lightning moved Shadow's legs so they weren't on her beautiful eyes anymore. His head bent down more and kissed Shadow's soft, shaking lips. His eyes closed as there lips glued shut. The water from the damp ground soaked into there fur. The bodies looked as if they were glowing when there lips touched.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 06:04:09 am by Lilly »
:D Lilly :D

Offline YowlingYeen

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: June 24, 2012, 06:06:35 am »
Shadow opened her eyes and took her paws off of her face-"Lightning! it was horibble! It was the memmory of my dead baby brother!" Shadow cryed throwing her head into Lightnings chest fur crying hevily puting both paws on eaither side of her mate wile she did.

Think you got what it takes to survive these streets? Then click hear! See if you can survive........That is if your not Scared!

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=22830.10&topicseen

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: June 24, 2012, 06:21:08 am »
Lightning smiled, happy that his beloved mate was ok. He felt Shadow as she plunged into his chest. He felt her tears run through his black/grey fur. Lightning curved his neck around Shadow's head. "It's ok darling." he said calmly, and bravely. "If it makes you feel better, you can go ahead and tell me what happened to your brother." he said licking Shadow's ears. His tail flickered. "Don't worry, I'll always will be here for you. I love you so much Shadow. I will love you forever." he said. Those words echoed in his head. "I love you." he kept Shadow in his arms, he didn't let go of her. It was like he was cradling his mate. The rain kept pouring, but nothing stopped Lightning from holding onto Shadow. At this moment they had a strong bond like a magnet, they could not be broken apart.

Offline YowlingYeen

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: June 24, 2012, 07:45:32 am »
Shadow lifted her head slightly still looking down at the ground-"Well............My older brother Striker he went crazy with power and one day when me and my brother Nitro where playing as pups we decided to play hide and seek And I was it...............I had Nitro hide wile I counted to ten and befor I could say redy or not hear I come..............There was a loued yelp, So I ran to where it came from and there laying in a pool of his own blood.............Lay my baby brother, Head ripped clean off, I droped to my somach next to him and I layed there crying my head on him for one or two days I didnt move or eat anything becaus................He was all I had left" Shadow exsplained starting to cry again as she layed her head back onto her mates chest.

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: June 24, 2012, 08:50:47 am »
He listened, tears drizzled down his own cheeks. The she-wolf snuggled back into Lightnings chest for comfort. Lightning put his muzzle under her ear "Dont worry, your not alone. You still have me. And I will not let anything like that happen again." he whispered. The male began to lick Shadow's ears. "I love you Shadow." he said, holding onto her. He felt very sorry for Shadow, he was trying his best to make her feel better. "Is there anything that will turn that frown into a beautiful smile?" Lightning asked with a smile, he tried to make Shadow feel comfortable again. "Or do you just want to cuddle all day?" he wagged his tail a bit. Lightning licked Shadow's cheek.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 08:54:42 am by Lilly »

Offline animal_lover100

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: June 24, 2012, 10:51:45 am »
Dawn continues to comfort her pup "no one is taking your place little one" she coos "i love you and nothing will change that...just because you have siblings doesn't take away my love for you"

Offline YowlingYeen

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: June 24, 2012, 11:08:18 am »
Shadow smiled abit and licked Lightnings chest fur-"I love you to Lightning" Shadow whispered a little sleepy.

feralheartdog

« Reply #658 on: June 24, 2012, 05:57:30 pm »
Rava started to really worry about Shasta. She had only one option, somehow get Shasta out. "Come on Shasta come out"

Shasta yowled a "No" to Rava, and tried to schooch farther back in the rock.

"Shasta you can't stay in there forever, eventually you'll have to come out and eat!"

[color-limegreen]Shasta whimpered, and still didn't come out

Rava had enough and laid onher side and slid her paw inthe crack, and scooched her whole limb till she felt Shasta. Geez! She's small! Shasta's size was sosmall that Rava could take her out with one paw.

Shasta whined as she was dragged out, she curled around Rava's paw like a bracelet.

Once Shasta was out she placed Shasta on the ground next to her, the opposite side of her that was away from the rock, so the pup wouldn't go and hide. "Again I ask, Why do you hide?"

"Tinee" Is all she said, she looked up at Rava with the saddest looking wolf pup eyes.

Rava picked Shasta up and carried her to her favorite rock. She climbed apon the rock, then laid down and allowed Shasta to sleep on her side.

Rain trekked down the mountainside. He needed to hunt, and to do so, he had to go through Dawn's Territory. He was at his old rock, across the river that signified his territor end  and Dawn's Territory end marks.

Yakone saw Rava and sat to watch and listen to wht Rava was doing and saying. He watched Rava as she climbed up her rock, and allowed Shasta to sleep on her side. He decided  not to bother his sister and go play when he heard his moter's howl. He trekked to her denand climbed up the side, and sat on the top.

Samson looked around once more for his brother then let outa howl. Not hearing a quick response he scurried through the pack, and saw Rava, Yakone and Shasta. He worried about Shasta for how small she was.

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: June 24, 2012, 06:34:56 pm »
(Awwwwww Shasta sounds so adorable. I wish my char had a tiny pup like her! :D)
Dusty calmed down a bit. She crawled in her mother, she was now surronded by fur. She listened to the cooing of her mom and the rain. The pup started to fall asleep, she now trusted her mom. She started to dream about her siblings. How many were there? What are there names? How old are they? She asked her self in her sleep.

Lightning smiled "I love you more." he wagged his tail. Lightning struck the grey sky, lighting it up for 3 seconds, the thunder clapped louder. The male looked down at Shadow, she looked as tired as he did. Lightning got up and softly grabbed Shadow by the scruff and pulled her into a big hollow log. The bottom of the log was laid out with soft warm moss, it was good for sleeping on. Lightning set Shadow down so she was curled up into a ball. He curled around next to the female, he hummed soothing songs that his mother used to sing to him when he was little so he would fall asleep. The log sheltered them from the rain and the cold agonizing wind, but the thunder still boomed with loud anger. Lightning set his head on Shadow's curled up body, he watched the rain splash against the ground out through the entrance of the small log exit. It was like a rhythm, he kept humming with the rhythm till Shadow fell asleep.