Author Topic: Sootpup~! (Not a FH Char)  (Read 948 times)

Moonheart01

Sootpup~! (Not a FH Char)
« on: February 03, 2012, 05:42:29 pm »
Name; Soot(pup)
Gender; Feminine
Pack; Snow's. (Unnamed.)
Family Connections;
Flower--->Mother--->Alive
Snow--->Aunt--->Alive
Dreamer--->Aunt--->Alive
Boot--->Aunt--->Dead
Soot--->Great Grandma--->Alive
Heartless--->Great Great Aunt--->Dead
Lunar--->Great Great Grandma--->Alive
Feather--->Sister--->Alive
Bramble--->Brother--->Dead
Pow--->Father--->Alive
Ocean--->Cousin--->Alive
Joy--->Cousin--->"Dead."
Age; Two weeks.
Interest/Training; Soot's much of an explorer, so we'll say both fighter and med.
History; Sootpup was born to Flower. After her first week, she had been wondering with her sister. Her aunt Boot had come in, and talked with Snow for a while. A few minutes later, Snow had told her that Flower had two new pups. When she heard Sootpup's name, she literally freaked. (This really happened in RP x3..) Boot had come over to Soot to investigate, then trotted back over to Snow. Boot said that if Flower didn't change Soot's name, that she'd murder me. Snow had put Dreamer in charge of protecting me, and Feather also took part in that. (Wonderful sister I have<3.) Snow and Boot fought. They finally came to a point, in which, caused Snow to kill her aunt. The scene was horrific. Luckily, Soot had been protected. That was all that mattered to her.
Personality; As stated before, Soot's much of an explorer. She once wondered in a forest to look at some herbs with her sister. Yes, indeed they did get in trouble. XD Flower had actually been proud, because her mother had once been a med.
Pic/Desc;
Soot is a black pup with a splotch of white on her chest. Her eyes are a blueish white. Like her mother, she has tinges of blue in her pelt.