Author Topic: [v.1] Ebon Lake:: PUBLIC {Realistic} (Dens Available)  (Read 4164 times)

rawr_loud

[v.1] Ebon Lake:: PUBLIC {Realistic} (Dens Available)
« on: February 04, 2012, 04:48:47 pm »

Your leg twitches excitedly as the car draws into the large iron gates. You travel through a tall pathway lined with fir trees until you see the Lake Houses on the horizon. You are on your week-long retreat to Ebon Lake, one of the largest tourist traps in Feral-Heart.

You can see the water glistening on the large lake, trout jumping and birds watching precariously on their perches. Bittergrass and cotton are plentiful here. You are excited to discover the many beautiful things Ebon Lake has to offer.

Welcome to Ebon Creek...
"Greetings! My name is Lyle and I am here to show you around!

First and foremost, our Lake Houses are renting out like nobody's business. It's crazy! I suggest you consider renting one as we begin our tour.

Now you're probably wondering why anybody would want to come to such a quaint little lake, right? Aren't there other places to go on vacation? Well, yes I guess there are... but if you can't afford to go to Hawaii then this is the place to be! We are the number one place to see wildlife in all of Feral-Heart! Let me explain why..."

"As I said before, the number one thing that attracts most of Ebon Lake's tourists is the wildlife. Here in Ebon Lake you can find coyotes, hares, grizzly bears, black bears, mountain lions, lynxes, and deer.

Ebon Lake is also known for its magnificent bird-watching luxuries. Here you can watch lake birds and owls. The picture to above depicts a coyote den.  

Why you ask? Well a few years ago all the forest around us grew heavily populated and people began building hotels, food marts, laundromats, and all that other junk. This place became an enigma in society. Finally, we got all the paperwork filled out and we are now a official National Park! This means that our wonderful ecosystem is preserved and hunting for blood is illegal in this area."

"Now it's time to see our prized jewel in the Lake. Now remember when I told you that very little was build on this land? Well this is pretty much all we have to disrupt our ecosystem. This is the quaint store in the middle of the Lake.  This sells every one of your needs from food, to furniture, to luxuries like boats and camping utensils.

This is where you go to rent a Lake House, as well. The Country Store supplies the keys for your stay.

The front of the shop sells mainly tourist souvenirs, like preserved cotton and hay. Hay and cotton are Ebon Lake's main exports. Fool's Gold is also sold here as well as lanterns, a must-have during anyone's stay."

*Everything is realistically priced and anybody can work in the shop.

"This shows the bridge connecting the Western Pedestal to the Eastern Cliff. This is important to know because without this bridge, people would have to swim to get back to their Lake House or visit the shop!

"These are the three main lake houses. They are quite large, complete with furniture on both stories. There is only one house that is single story and both rooms are fully furnished. There is a steam bath, shared with the temporary residents. This place is tucked in the corner by law, so we didn't disturb the coyote dens."

Rules and Downloads:

Dens are only claimable as long as you are in the map. No exceptions. This also goes for the houses. If you leave the map, they are officially up for grabs.

Please role-play literately throughout the map.

NEVER claim this map as your own. It is my map and I can take it off of public if I find out about this...

Please don't freak out because you don't see weather or a FHW file. It doesn't rain or snow in the map.

Please ask before joining any role-play in the map.

Please do not complain about the dens lacking little caves inside. This is a realistic map and only realistic role-plays should join. Unless the realistic role-play is fine with a simple coyote den.

Please no trolling general or role-play. If somebody asks you to stop doing something offensive/annoying/rude, please do so and avoid any trouble.

You may have wings in the map but super powers (other than flying of course) are not permitted.

Don't claim the shop as your own. If somebody else is managing or working in the shop, please wait until their role-play is done.

Don't break into somebody else's Lake House. Please be considerate and let people have their personal space.

I allow Warrior Cats in this map. Please do not attack any clans wanting to role-play in the map.

Absolutely no chat-speak in general. This also counts any language but English. Please only speak English in general.

No public mating. And avoid using any crude gestures. Please keep all mating to WHISPER. Not local.

Drama, drama, drama! We love drama-filled role-play! Just remember to keep it realistic and out of general!

~~~~~

Always remember to have fun and role-play as you please!
Here is the manual download. The installer will be up shortly.
http://www.mediafire.com/?1wx8p8z8vqcj6kw

~~~~~

My Next Projects

Mountain and Ocean: 85% Complete

Hyena Map: 65% Complete (Need Ideas)

Stallions of Ember Meadows (Remake): 45% Complete

- rawr_loud <3

« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 03:50:32 pm by Karee »

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • It's not a crime to be brutally honest.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
Re: [v.1] Ebon Lake:: PUBLIC {Realistic} (Dens Available)
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 06:44:51 pm »
Oh man, I'm downloading now! It looks amazing from the previews~
A JACK OF ALL TRADES, YOU COULD SAY!
PRESETS | ITEMS | OBJECTS

proudwolf

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 06:53:21 pm »
It looks like an amazing Map. I'm downloading it as I type. :3

rawr_loud

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 11:55:35 pm »
Thank-you both very much. <3

proudwolf

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 01:49:06 am »
Um.... When I am at the map, the objects do not appear. All I see are large bushes (or the tops of Oak Trees) at the bottom of the lake...

rawr_loud

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2012, 11:26:53 pm »
I honestly have no idea why you are seeing that...

I named my Object folders uniquely for this reason. You must have some sort of glitch because there aren't even Oak Trees in the map...

I suggest clearing out your entire exports and re-download. If you're still having problems after that then PM me. c;

Offline LawrEww

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -2
  • You better kill me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2012, 05:52:45 pm »
I cant wait to explore it! it looks amazing!!!

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • What is dead may never die
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2012, 11:47:19 pm »
Freakin realistically awesome!
Bane is my idol.

Offline _-Rain-_

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2012, 03:03:26 pm »
I can't wait to try it, it looks amazing.

rawr_loud

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2012, 05:22:20 pm »
Thank-you guys! <3

:D