Author Topic: Simba Maliki  (Read 34005 times)

minigunman123

Simba Maliki
« on: February 04, 2011, 12:10:32 am »
WELCOME TO THE SIMBA MALIKI PRIDE!

We are a group intent on having fun roleplaying with characters based on the lion king, and are very happy to have allies with other packs; we're a very friendly group! We are primarily roleplaying based, and if you have something non-RP based you should message me about it, such as if you're quitting the group for a personal reason. For now our members are as follows (unless specified otherwise, characters are tied into the lion king roleplaying world we have going):

Nala (me)

Kiara (Played by Toroto)

Currently, we just erased all the previous members, and are rebuilding and reorganizing. The clan died once before because I handed over ownership to someone who wasn't ready, and in addition certain forum things occurred which made the clan even harder to control. We're starting over, so if you wanna join, feel free!

This is an old pride, reviving once again; so we are still gathering members, you can create your own characters for it! Just send a paragraph explanation of who you are to [email protected] so I can approve it. Then post here with a brief bio, and you will be added to our roster and informed of any pride news!

More in-depth description:

You wake up, unsure of when you had your last meal... you struggle to your feet, thinking "Will I survive another day? It's so hot..." That's when it hits you. You turn around and see a monkey with a stick! He hit you! But why? he says to you, "To wonder if you will live is to give up! You WILL live, but you must have faith! Follow your instincts and they will lead you to a wonderful place." You decide to listen to the monkey; what choice did you have? You were starving, and he took off before you could respond.

You follow some tracks you found; they look like Warthog tracks. Sure enough, you come across a warthog and... a lion? Surely this lion was going to eat him; you will have to fight for your food!

After a heated battle with the lion, involving scratching, biting and tearing, you finally realize the warthog is his friend; he was not going to eat him. You tell him to stop, and he asks you wearily, "Why did you attack me?" You explain your intentions to him, and he realizes you are neither an outcast nor a pridelander. He asks you to follow him; you do so, hungrily, and he leads you to a marvelous place he calls Pride Rock. It has many other lions here, it seems; you smell meat! You realize that you're either dinner, or a guest. He invites you in, to talk about living here, as a pride member; it seems like a good deal to you, all you have to do is hunt, and you get a place to stay and food.

Your first day out as a new lion(ess); what will you do? How will you serve your new pack? It's up to you to decide what to do, and your new-found friends will help you! Your new life begins now!

RULES:

NO SWEARING. This is one of the most important rules; no swearing in group chat, party chat, local chat, or near any one of our members or allies. If you do and I hear of it, there will be disciplinary action. New members are extended grace in this rule.

NO WAR-MONGERING. If you attack another lion, lioness, wolf, cheetah, or any creature (that we are not at war with), without VERY good cause, you will be disciplined heavily. New members and old members alike are only given one warning, before being expelled.

If you attack another member of the pride at all, for any reason, you will be expelled permanently. There must be proof of this attack happening (witnesses, pictures, video, or the like). This is a very serious charge. Nobody is given grace, even other leading members.

NEW: We now accept any characters so long as they have realistic coloring! No blue or pink fur, etc. etc.

All members are required to post here with their biography/story of how they fit into the pride's storyline and who they are, within one week of joining.

We take roleplaying very seriously, and if your character is attacked and/or killed, you must deal with that loss the rest of the time you are in our pride. If your character dies, you must create a new one in the pride, and your old one will be expelled when you have contacted us with your new character. Permanent injuries are just that; permanent. If your character has a leg injured heavily, for example, you may only walk in-game with that character most of the time (exceptions are if you are meeting someone who has to go soon, for example).

UPDATE 9/22/2011: I've updated this post a bit, posted some new info, and in general, we're starting over. Again. This time I won't be so inactive and I won't leave you guys in the lurch, we're going to do this right. Feel free to join or rejoin, I'd love to have some of our old members back, or new members to get to know!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 07:43:26 pm by minigunman123 - Nala »

Offline Mochi

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Mochi
    • View Profile
    • FurAffinity
Re: Simba Maliki
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 07:59:57 am »
Hi, Storm here. I've recently joined the pride, but my character has lived there her whole life. Here's her story:

Storm was born on a very gloomy day. It was on the verge of nightfall and it was pouring outside. The thunder could be heard from inside Pride Rock where the pride was located at the moment to escape the storm. A flash of lightning illuminates the shelter from its opening as she was born. The pride was thankful for the storm because they were recently recovering a small drought. In praise for the rainwater given by the passed kings, Storm was honored with her name.
    Storm grew up at Pride Rock. She was usually quiet, shy, and curious as a cub. She didn't play with many of the other cubs her age. Instead, she entertained herself by exploring (not too far away, of course). She liked to pretend she was with another cub, playing hide and seek with an imaginary friend. Her favorite spot was at a small pond. There was a rock overlooking the pond where inside there was a small den. She made the den her "pride" and played with her imaginary friend there.
    One day another cub appeared by the name Ulindaji. He was wandering around her "pride" and she decided to investigate. After confronting the cub, she quickly learned he was abandoned with nobody to call his family. She shyly offered him a spot in her "pride," and they played there together. It was the first time Storm had a true friend. Sooner or later, though, he was found out by Mufasa. Thankfully, he was taken in to the Simba Maliki Pride with open arms. Storm and Ulindaji would remain best friends.
    The two were inseperable throughout their cub to adulthood years, and they had ended up becoming mates. Now that Storm is older, she's changed. Her personality altered to more outgoing, yet still shy and reserved. She's beginning to actually make friends and be noticed in the pride.
    Ulindaji and Storm recently had a female cub named Weed. They're beginning to start their new life as a family in the Simba Maliki Pride.

..and this is where the story continues...

I don't have FH downloaded yet because of my mac, but I hope to as soon as the version is ready.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 12:19:09 am by Stormy083 »

bookworm2309

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 10:04:41 pm »
Here is my character. Hope to RP with you guys in-game!

Hiari wandered the plains, her throat dry, the pads on her paws cracked. Her stomach growled. She walked in the tall grass, the young cub hanging her head. In the distance she saw a big rock. She walked towards it, seeing as it was the only thing she could see, besides the sky. She kept having flash backs of that deadly night...
The air was torrid and the smoke burned her eyes. All around her she saw pride members try to escape as her mother ran through the flames to try to get to safety. Dry grass burned as the plains fire grew bigger. She coughed. It was getting harder and harder to breathe. She could hear screams of pain as her pride was getting trapped and burned alive. She squeezed her small green eyes, trying to block out the horrid scene. Her mother ran and ran until they made it to an unburned, dirt clearing in the grass. She remembered being flung from her mother's grasp as she collapsed and cried. Hiari got up and ran to her mother. She pawed her burnt face, trying to get her to open her eyes again. She didn't.
Hiari snapped out of the memories of her past as she finally made it to the big rock. She saw several lionesses, all gathered around the rock. Seeing so many lions at once overwhelmed her, and Hiari started to cry. "I need a mommy," She sobbed. She was then accepted into their pride.

(She still needs an adoptive mother, btw. Thanks for letting me join!)

minigunman123

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 11:54:00 pm »
*Walks up to Hiari* I'm sure we can find someone to take care of you! What's your name, young one, and where do you come from?

Spiritslife

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2011, 12:07:09 am »
Name: Karla
Age: 4 years old (by lion standards meaning young adult)

Karla is nala's younger sister being very shy she hardly get's noticed be the rest of the pride but she is very loveing and careing and very protective of any of the cub's in the pride she was there when Simba took back the pride from scar (she helped Simba's mum to get up when scar knocked her down). she rarely say's any thing inless spoken to.
she is not very good at hunting (she make's to much noise XD) but she is very good at geting fish from any lake or river as she don't mind geting wet

(i'll add more as i think it up XD lol i hope this is ok for now)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 04:01:08 pm by Louise »

Offline Dorano1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Gazing into space, pondering the mysteries of life
    • View Profile
    • Beyond The Stars roleplay
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2011, 12:17:35 am »
Name: Russeta

Russeta is an excellent hunter. She has a short temper and a keen eye, and sharp ears-so don't insult her, you'll regret it. She'll personally make sure of that. She is rather removed from the pride, but has a soft side too. She is loyal to her pack, and very defensive of new members and her daughters.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 12:22:44 am by Linda »

bookworm2309

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2011, 12:54:06 am »
Hiari looks at Nala with tear-filled eyes. "My name is Hiari," she sniffles. "My pride lived on the Outlands."

minigunman123

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2011, 01:06:44 am »
Nala looks puzzled, and says to the young cub "What happened to them? Did they leave you behind?"

aliki

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2011, 01:13:08 am »
Aliki
I am aliki,
im a female lioness,
can be insane sometimes when it comes to fighting and defending her pride.
is not afriad to fight to the death and will sacrifice anything for her/ prides members/cubs, even if that measn dieing
follows rules
does not agre with pride,
a great mother
a great mentor, warrior and a hunter
and shares with pride
has a secret evil in her, only to use agenst enemy's when the evil is unlocked eveybody must stand back
loves her pride !!!!
this is aliki, BTW the I is long

Ulindaji

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2011, 01:32:29 am »
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 01:36:51 am by Ulindaji »