Author Topic: map server  (Read 1313 times)

Offline mew199

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
    • View Profile
map server
« on: February 11, 2012, 06:18:31 am »
my game keeps saying failed to connect to map server,how do i fix it :'( :'( :'(

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: map server
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 06:28:04 am »
Its not something you can fix.
During different times of the day some people fail to connect. I fail to connect to the server in the morning, most people at night. The best thing you can do is wait for it to come back, i sometimes constantly press the log in button until it lets me select my characters.

So be patient and wait, you'll be able to connect soon :)
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Lunastarr

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 06:50:09 am »
im having this same problem but i was in south pole, then it just knocked me off saying cant connect to map server. Then i tried to log in again and it said failed to connect to front server but its online it says game server is online with _____ players. (but it has a changing number) please help i looked at my router and tried to redownload FH, no use. ): :'(

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 07:34:16 am »
im having this same problem but i was in south pole, then it just knocked me off saying cant connect to map server. Then i tried to log in again and it said failed to connect to front server but its online it says game server is online with _____ players. (but it has a changing number) please help i looked at my router and tried to redownload FH, no use. ): :'(

No, re-downloading wont help. Its not the game its the server. You cant control the server the best you can do is wait until its back up.
As i said in my last post, the best you can do is wait until its working for you again. Different times of the day the server stops working for some members. For you it might be now and later on, for me its the morning and afternoon sometime.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.