Author Topic: Creating New Account  (Read 1403 times)

Offline EverSense

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Creating New Account
« on: February 11, 2012, 02:51:57 pm »
Okay so my brother keeps playing on this account i am on now, and he screws up most of my characters, so i tried to make a new account. Actually, I have tried TWICE. Once I'm done filling out the info to sign up, it says "Now confirm your account in your e-mail" or something like that. But when i go to my e-mail, nothing from feral-heart shows. I have checked the deleted files, my inbox, even my junk files. Nothing. Does anyone know what's going on and how i can create my account?

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Re: Creating New Account
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 06:13:19 pm »
Make sure you are typing your e-mail correctly. Also, you might want to wait a while until the E-mail shows up. I remember when I person had to wait 1 more day until she saw it.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Feralheartt

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 12:01:12 am »
I did check my e-mail was right! And i waited a wholw month already for the first account to be sent to my e-mail and it's still not there. Today i tried making another account and I'm still waiting on that. Got anymore ideas?

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 12:10:43 am »
Check your spam mail, many mail services sends the activation mail directly to your junk folder, some even delete the mail without you knowing, it all depends on what you use.

The activation mails should get sent out within a few minutes after registration.
Former community manager of FeralHeart