Author Topic: my characters  (Read 1856 times)

Offline therepplicas

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
my characters
« on: February 11, 2012, 11:42:14 pm »
 So I have a few characters that I want to describe:
  Galaxy- she-wolf that has a midnight-blue pelt with white "stars" covering her sides, shoulders and neck. She has azure or turquise eyes. Galaxy is a former loner and now the alpha of a pack called the west eastern pack (they were seperate packs until they united for hunger reasons). Her mate (not on Feral Heart) is Shovlin.
  Whisper- an evil character. She is highly sadistic, but can have a soft spot if she is feeling remorseful. Whisper has white fur with black stripes separated by black spots. She wares a gold collar studded with blue and white diamonds. She is very thin and attractive looking through the waist, she has a pink nose and blue eyes. In her wrists she carries two silver rapier blades that unsheath when she flexes her wrists.
   Frostbite- light blue she-wolf that wares a scarf depending on what holliday is approching. Her taste in candy changes depending on what month it is, so in other words she's just an over grown pup.

Hope these characters sound interesting!
Yes, you do see a dark blue wolf standing infront of you... Did you notice she is talking to you?

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
Re: my characters
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 09:06:03 am »
They sound pretty cool :)

Offline therepplicas

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: my characters
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 09:39:45 pm »
thanks! ^-^
Yes, you do see a dark blue wolf standing infront of you... Did you notice she is talking to you?