Author Topic: The full moon pack (new, members needed! Working on the map!)  (Read 13637 times)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Re: The full moon pack (new, members needed! Working on the map!)
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2012, 02:56:25 pm »
Name: Sunstreaks
Picture\screenshot: white with yellow wings, and a silver tail tip
Element: Water
Mate?: Doesn't have one right now
Pups?: Doesn't have any pups right now too
History: Was born to thunder's shadow pack and the pack leader made her a hunter.
Personality: Sweet, kind-hearted
Other?: n/a

Please put a screenshot/link of your character. If you don't know then I'll tell you how. And also, your wolf needs to have blue markings/wings/manes (example: eye cover ect)/tufts  if she is a water wolf.
Signature by Green

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2012, 08:36:47 pm »
@everyone: I added a rp sample and a fourm/ingame username so I can know that the members know how to rp and so I can know which ingame player is a member of the pack. Only people who want to join this in the future must post the whole application.

@Members: you don't have to post the whole application again, just post rp sample and your fourm and ingame username so I can remember and not mistaking a stranger for a member of the pack.

@news: I won't be adding the element of sound and the element of control since I feel like control may be used to power play and I don't feel like I can hear members chirp like a bird all day with the sound element. there might be a list of moves each element can do and I might add a rare element, the element of ghost/spirit.     
Signature by Green

Moonheart01

« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2012, 12:49:31 pm »
Name: Lunar
Forum/ingame username:  Moonheart01
Picture/screenshot: http://i43BannedImageSite/51ednb.png changes can be made
Element: Earth
Mate?: N/A
Pups?: N/A
History: Originally part of the Shadow Tribe, she had been abandoned when they closed. Lost, she started a search for a new Tribe. She then joined Heart Tribe. It survived for a short period of time, then they all died out. Next, she went to Crimson, a joy they were. Their leader, Soot, had died, so she was then forced from them.
Personally: Shadowmoon is a talkative wolf, energetic, and never knows when to shut up. Sometimes she can be shy. When a friend, close family, or a pup is threatened, she's often the first to be there.
Others?: Nope.
Rp sample:
Lunar prances around, not sure what her adventure would be today. Perhaps, maybe, just sleeping for once. She pauses, her ears perked. She sensed something, but she wasn't sure what. There was another rustle. Out of a shrub came a tiny hare, perhaps one that was just aloud to come out of the burrow. Lunar crouched, her body wobbling which way and that. The hare looked at her, struck in panic. She ran, trying to catch up to the hare. It ran faster, leaving Lunar out of breath. She pressed on, this time, her crouch more balanced. This time, the hare gently grazed. With one large jump, she landed just on the little rabbit's hind leg. She turned it over, using her claws to dig into the skin, keeping it pinned to the ground. She smirked, proud of her success. Just maybe, MAYBE, when she was old enough, she would be a hunter. But she then though again. Since she was able to understand the ways of the pack, she wanted to be a warrior. Her throughts broke, as the hare began to squirm. She lifted her left paw, keeping her right paw on the hare's stomache. Her paw aimed for the tiny ridges of the throat, she dug her claws in. It was unusual, killing something in that manner. She thought if she were the hare. "Ouch," she whispered to herself. She picked up the hare, her somewhat adult-like body swiftly wavering through the grass. She lay next to a bush, the prey laying against her stomach. To her, this was a joy. A pup that almost entered her training caught a hare. This wasn't joy, this was extremely amazing.*

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2012, 03:49:53 pm »
Name: Lunar
Forum/ingame username:  Moonheart01
Picture/screenshot: http://i43BannedImageSite/51ednb.png changes can be made
Element: Earth
Mate?: N/A
Pups?: N/A
History: Originally part of the Shadow Tribe, she had been abandoned when they closed. Lost, she started a search for a new Tribe. She then joined Heart Tribe. It survived for a short period of time, then they all died out. Next, she went to Crimson, a joy they were. Their leader, Soot, had died, so she was then forced from them.
Personally: Shadowmoon is a talkative wolf, energetic, and never knows when to shut up. Sometimes she can be shy. When a friend, close family, or a pup is threatened, she's often the first to be there.
Others?: Nope.
Rp sample:
Lunar prances around, not sure what her adventure would be today. Perhaps, maybe, just sleeping for once. She pauses, her ears perked. She sensed something, but she wasn't sure what. There was another rustle. Out of a shrub came a tiny hare, perhaps one that was just aloud to come out of the burrow. Lunar crouched, her body wobbling which way and that. The hare looked at her, struck in panic. She ran, trying to catch up to the hare. It ran faster, leaving Lunar out of breath. She pressed on, this time, her crouch more balanced. This time, the hare gently grazed. With one large jump, she landed just on the little rabbit's hind leg. She turned it over, using her claws to dig into the skin, keeping it pinned to the ground. She smirked, proud of her success. Just maybe, MAYBE, when she was old enough, she would be a hunter. But she then though again. Since she was able to understand the ways of the pack, she wanted to be a warrior. Her throughts broke, as the hare began to squirm. She lifted her left paw, keeping her right paw on the hare's stomache. Her paw aimed for the tiny ridges of the throat, she dug her claws in. It was unusual, killing something in that manner. She thought if she were the hare. "Ouch," she whispered to herself. She picked up the hare, her somewhat adult-like body swiftly wavering through the grass. She lay next to a bush, the prey laying against her stomach. To her, this was a joy. A pup that almost entered her training caught a hare. This wasn't joy, this was extremely amazing.*

Appected :)
Signature by Green

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2012, 09:36:19 pm »
Heres my Rp sample:
Solus sat alone, after all his name did mean alone. He closed his eyes and went back, back before he used to be a loner back befoe his old pack was killed by hunters. He went back to his pup-hood. He was still alone then, he went back to the time when his brthers and sisters didnt let him play a game he made. Solus snapped out of his flash-back, shook his head and went back to his current pack.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2012, 10:08:38 pm »
Heres my Rp sample:
Solus sat alone, after all his name did mean alone. He closed his eyes and went back, back before he used to be a loner back befoe his old pack was killed by hunters. He went back to his pup-hood. He was still alone then, he went back to the time when his brthers and sisters didnt let him play a game he made. Solus snapped out of his flash-back, shook his head and went back to his current pack.

Thanks wolf. I'm still waiting for pitbull and Isabella to post their ingame username and their rp sample so I don't mistake a stranger ingame player for a member of TFMP.
Signature by Green

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2012, 10:28:04 pm »
Oh also if you dont know my in game name is Wolf}

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2012, 11:21:05 pm »
(ok, thanks for letting me know, I'll put your ingame username on the second post. Feel free to add me as a friend ingame and on the fourms.)
Signature by Green

Moonheart01

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2012, 12:04:30 am »
I realized I had a different name in the Personality section. -Fail- I meant to change that, because I was having a debate on names. xD

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2012, 12:08:49 am »
I realized I had a different name in the Personality section. -Fail- I meant to change that, because I was having a debate on names. xD

Its ok, everyone makes mistakes.
Signature by Green