Author Topic: The full moon pack (new, members needed! Working on the map!)  (Read 13496 times)

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
Re: The full moon pack (new, members needed! Working on the map!)
« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2012, 11:25:34 pm »
ok

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2012, 09:34:10 pm »
@news: I'm thinking about making the fourms for the rp (you don't have to join if you like if I make one) only if we get enough members.
Also, yesterday, I added two new ranks, one of them is the messager/spy rank and the other done of like speaking to the starnines for help, guides, knowing about the future of the pack and for knowing how to stop deadly wars from coming alive. Medicine wolves can do this but this rank are like "ghost-speakers".
Signature by Green

Moonheart01

« Reply #82 on: March 21, 2012, 06:27:29 pm »
 forums are fine. today was a half day for me. :D

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2012, 06:21:51 pm »
@desy: ok

@News: I'm going to start making the star-nines territory map, the dark woods map and the half-moon cave map. But warning: I'm Going to make the maps that always shown Africa textures so don't be shocked if I used the wrong ground textures. Also, I removed facts and some of the news to make room.

@Maps:

Half-moon cave: warning: the pond may or may  look like a half moon since im useing rock meshes for the cave and maybe some mountain meshes. Not working on For now.

Dark woods territory: I'm going to make it tonight and about the cloud mesh that I just downloaded last night, it keeps on being the color red so I'm going to ask glave for help and asking him if I can keep it red for the map.

Star-nine territory: not going to work on it until the cloud mesh becomes white again or until I see another cloud mesh.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 07:35:00 pm by Stephen99 »
Signature by Green

Offline darksoul10123

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ~Sayomi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 07, 2012, 12:58:08 am »
Username: darksoul10123
Characters Name: Shadowfeather
Cat or Dog?: cat
Clan: Dogclan
Appearance: He is a very unique colored tom cat, dark pelt with dark grey stripes on his flank and his face. He is rather large.
Personality: He is a bit of a troublemaker and likes to tease others, but he is overall very friendly also very keen on warrior battle moves and combat.
Crush(optional): n/a
Mate(Optional): n/a
History(Optional):  He was born to rogues on a full moon, his parents believed he was cursed with the power of the full moon and abandoned him young. He ran away and found dogclan where he was taken in and raised. He steadily climbed
higher in the ranks despite him being an outcast to others.       
Others(Optional):

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 07, 2012, 08:59:27 pm »
Username: darksoul10123
Characters Name: Shadowfeather
Cat or Dog?: cat
Clan: Dogclan
Appearance: He is a very unique colored tom cat, dark pelt with dark grey stripes on his flank and his face. He is rather large.
Personality: He is a bit of a troublemaker and likes to tease others, but he is overall very friendly also very keen on warrior battle moves and combat.
Crush(optional): n/a
Mate(Optional): n/a
History(Optional):  He was born to rogues on a full moon, his parents believed he was cursed with the power of the full moon and abandoned him young. He ran away and found dogclan where he was taken in and raised. He steadily climbed
higher in the ranks despite him being an outcast to others.       
Others(Optional):

I'm sorry but this is a wolf pack rp group. You might got this alppation from a warrior cat rp. Please re-read the front post before posting and joining.
Signature by Green