Author Topic: The full moon pack (new, members needed! Working on the map!)  (Read 13642 times)

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
Re: The full moon pack (new, members needed! Working on the map!)
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2012, 02:58:23 am »
you guys are lucky you can make maps i used to but for some reson FH just shutsdown but i did everything right.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2012, 03:22:07 am »
you guys are lucky you can make maps i used to but for some reson FH just shutsdown but i did everything right.

I can't really make maps because I use paint.net and when I put in the right words in map maker, it closes down so....I'm going to make a vote:

Should I use a flat map with ocean and rock and sandy islands? (mount1,2,3 and 4. They are meshes) or should I download GIMP?:

A (for flat map with ocean and rocky islands/dens and stuff)

B (for land maps with ponds, lakes and rivers and for downloading GIMP)
Signature by Green

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2012, 02:22:09 pm »
i have no idea of what you just said

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2012, 04:24:57 pm »
i have no idea of what you just said

I mean is the vote is meaning if I should get GIMP and make a map with mountains, lakes and rivers or continue making a flat map that is full of water and has islands. And I'm thinking the rp should start today, if not then....the rp should start in Sunday or saterday because most kids get out of school in Saturdays and Sundays. We can also use the feralheart chat that is between downloads and radio for the rp but we will have to let others join in. Hold on....we can do the rp on the chat until my computer that has a overheating problem everytime I go on feralheart and/or roblox is fixed. The rp will be in rp room 3 (if you don't understand then feel free to pm me) 
Signature by Green

Moonheart01

« Reply #64 on: March 13, 2012, 08:41:22 pm »
It has to be done on GIMP because it needs to be a grayscale. I learned that when I first tried. I was using Sketchbook Autodesk, then I downloaded GIMP.

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2012, 02:06:45 am »
i use Photoshop when i used to beable to make maps but i might need GIMP for presets cause i cant make presets D:

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2012, 02:45:42 am »
i use Photoshop when i used to beable to make maps but i might need GIMP for presets cause i cant make presets D:

If i fail to make the map, can one of you please make the map while I make the star-nines territory and the dark woods territory? I'll draw the camp, the territory and the half moon pool cave soon as I can.

@News: hunters and the elders dens are done! I just got to add more nests for the nursery, add two nests in the leaders' den and make the border wolves, the warriors, apprentice and the medicine wolf's den. Also items are allowed for wolves to wear if you like. sorry if I'm inactive, I'm busy in real life and the computer is keeps on sounding like its overheating while playing feralheart (and roblox I think) so...I might end up using the old computer (still works in feralheart) that won't ever show any floor/ground textures besides the African grass.
Signature by Green

Moonheart01

« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2012, 11:19:13 am »
Photoshop works too, but I don't use that cause my computer doesn't agree with it.
And, sure. :D The way I keep my calm when decorating a map in Feral-Heart is listening to Breaking Benjamin or Black Veil Brides. It helps me when placing trees and such.

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2012, 05:22:34 pm »
Photoshop works too, but I don't use that cause my computer doesn't agree with it.
And, sure. :D The way I keep my calm when decorating a map in Feral-Heart is listening to Breaking Benjamin or Black Veil Brides. It helps me when placing trees and such.

Ok, I'll go to paint.net either tonight or sometime today and draw the camp, the territory and the half-moon cave. I think I can do the cave, the starnines (sine I downloaded the cloud mesh) and the dark woods territory.
Signature by Green

Moonheart01

« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2012, 08:42:13 pm »
Mmm`kay.