Poll

Would you... (if you pick any, you must read/reply to post)

Join the Pack?
Be a rival?
Create a Map?

Author Topic: The Starlight Wolves Pack (Members, A Map, and Rivals Needed!)  (Read 8360 times)

Offline crzy2u

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • RedFerns
Re: The Starlight Wolves Pack (Members, A Map, and Rivals Needed!)
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2012, 06:38:10 am »
Name: Maya
Species: water wolf
Bio: Hi! I'm maya. I've been a medic for a long time now. I was lead medic in my old pack but I was forced to leave the pack after my father died trying to take the then empty spot of Alpha. My mother took care of me before I left and then I was a lone wolf. But wolves are social creatures and I couldn't stay without a pack for long ^_^
I also love to run. Especially at night with the cool dirt between my paws and the crisp air through my fur.
Rank Application: medic
Why you'd think you would qualify for that rank: I am very trained in being a medic. I would love to help out in any way I can :)

Fma rules the world!! ???

Offline angelre

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -6
    • View Profile
    • http://freewallpaperspot.com/wallpapers/a1-lion-wallpaper-10.jpg
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2012, 03:19:43 pm »
Can i also help by making a seperate map? I know the terrain that she is using... she is my best friend. (toxic)

Offline RedWaters

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • 🌸 stay trippin babe ? 🚬
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2012, 03:43:43 pm »
Name: Lark
Species: Dire Wolf
Bio: When Lark was young she was the runt. Her brothers and sisters always made fun of her and never took a break they would nag her on her size everyday from sunrise to sunset... One day she had enough of it all and ran away from home and found herself in the city. She grew up there and lived thanks to a border collie. One day he went to go hunt for rats and ended up never coming back. When Lark knew it was way to long she went looking for him and never found him after that she ran back to the woods and lived her life alone.
Rank Application: Spy
Why you'd think you would qualify for that rank: i like to know what people are up to all the time and see what their planing or up to all the time incase its something very important
Pic: i cant get one >.<

ps ik ik the bio is bad but i was in a rush today >.<

Offline starthedragon

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2012, 03:47:44 pm »
Can i also help by making a seperate map? I know the terrain that she is using... she is my best friend. (toxic)
Yes you can, but is there a way to combine the maps or do something of that nature? (since you know her)

Offline starthedragon

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2012, 03:48:50 pm »
Name: Lark
Species: Dire Wolf
Bio: When Lark was young she was the runt. Her brothers and sisters always made fun of her and never took a break they would nag her on her size everyday from sunrise to sunset... One day she had enough of it all and ran away from home and found herself in the city. She grew up there and lived thanks to a border collie. One day he went to go hunt for rats and ended up never coming back. When Lark knew it was way to long she went looking for him and never found him after that she ran back to the woods and lived her life alone.
Rank Application: Spy
Why you'd think you would qualify for that rank: i like to know what people are up to all the time and see what their planing or up to all the time incase its something very important
Pic: i cant get one >.<

ps ik ik the bio is bad but i was in a rush today >.<
Good, good. *puts you on list*

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Whatcha lookin at chump?(Ingame user: Birdi)
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2012, 04:00:03 am »

That's good! She'll work out, along with your pack. And, the map's not done yet, so your going to have to wait a bit.
Yeah I just meant when it's done. :3
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 04:10:03 am by Bird~ »

Offline starthedragon

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2012, 03:12:32 am »
this pack is really coming together .3.

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2012, 03:27:59 am »
This looks cool!
Name:Celia (Seel-ya) (Latin for blind)
Species: Eastern Wolf

(If you dont know what it is then here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_wolf )

Bio:
Celia is almost you're every day average teen female wolf. Accept for one thing... She Is Blind! (This is how that happened starting now) It was a normal day for her, She was only 4 months old. Celia went wandering around the lands, when.. She stubled into a agresive loner wolf, who hit her in the eyes and she fell off a hill (oh she was also on a hill) When she hit the ground she saw nothing, with her being hit near the eyes and falling down her sight left her (all done with that). But she is stonger than you think so dont underestamate her or she'll beat you.
Rank Application:uummm... she is blind so i dont really know.
Why you'd think you would qualify for that rank: dont know where she fits up to the RP maker.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline starthedragon

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2012, 10:53:38 pm »
This looks cool!
Name:Celia (Seel-ya) (Latin for blind)
Species: Eastern Wolf

(If you dont know what it is then here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_wolf )

Bio:
Celia is almost you're every day average teen female wolf. Accept for one thing... She Is Blind! (This is how that happened starting now) It was a normal day for her, She was only 4 months old. Celia went wandering around the lands, when.. She stubled into a agresive loner wolf, who hit her in the eyes and she fell off a hill (oh she was also on a hill) When she hit the ground she saw nothing, with her being hit near the eyes and falling down her sight left her (all done with that). But she is stonger than you think so dont underestamate her or she'll beat you.
Rank Application:uummm... she is blind so i dont really know.
Why you'd think you would qualify for that rank: dont know where she fits up to the RP maker.

Good bio and wolf ^^
as for the rank, i think your character should be a middle until we figure it out :3

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2012, 03:15:26 pm »
 ok works for me also if you still nedd a map maker i could see if my computer still lets me do maps but i dont have meshes.

"I Believe I can Fly!"