Author Topic: How to make a mesh?  (Read 2538 times)

Offline KayeLioness

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • lionheartedroar
    • channel/UCf55_QQFTcy9rMRzggjYHwQ
    • View Profile
How to make a mesh?
« on: February 16, 2012, 09:28:56 pm »
I have lots of ideas, but I can't make meshes. How do you do it?

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
Re: How to make a mesh?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 09:42:14 pm »

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline KayeLioness

• Experienced Traveler
    • lionheartedroar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 10:58:34 pm »
too complicated e.o

feralheartdog

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 11:09:29 pm »
read it. it willnot get any simpler. it is the best one out there :)

Offline KayeLioness

• Experienced Traveler
    • lionheartedroar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 11:32:41 am »
Everyone's gotta start somewhere xD

feralheartdog

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 04:57:28 pm »
Yes, you are completly right we all gotta start somewhere. Even if it's too hard, too complicted. But that tutorial can't gt any easier. If it did it would probably leave out the most important hings. That always happens when a tutorial is made easier.

One way you CAN make your OWN meshes is using the object maker. Download Thierry's basic shape package. With those shapes you can make a variety of things like: Dog bed, tables, houses, stais (Just made a 2 story doghouse last night!) You can make lots of things. Allow your imagination to go wild! See what you can make. Learn alot by testing, and seeing the results. Don't give up. Just keep working! I am now a master at the object maker. But if you do make a awesome mesh using thierry's basic shapes make sure if you wanna have people download it. Give credit to Thierry in the Readme and in the post.

Offline Melinie10

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Likable, Lovable, Luna :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2012, 12:44:58 am »
Try following this great tutorial. ^^
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=11025.0
That is help only to texture, adjust and basicly make them fit together it does not say how to make a mesh or what program. Even if it does I probably fell a sleep when i was reading it but its just too complicated for some people.
I am MELINIE10 :D Feel my randomness!

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2012, 11:48:35 am »
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=11025.0
That is help only to texture, adjust and basicly make them fit together it does not say how to make a mesh or what program. Even if it does I probably fell a sleep when i was reading it but its just too complicated for some people.

Does not tell you what program? Did you maybe fall asleep right away? The first part is about the programs.

Quote from: The Original Hammy
Blender 2.59, the latest! (it's okay to get the older version too)
Python 3, the python Blender 2.59 needs (if you have an older version of Blender, python 2.6 will be needed)
An exporter/converter compatible to Blender2.59 (it's still being worked on, I have no idea how stable it is...)
The exporter for lower versions of Blender (hay! that's what hammy uses!)
XML converter (it's at the bottom of the page)

And it does indeed tell you how to mesh. :)
It's not too complicated if you really want to learn how to mesh. Actually, that tutorial explains every little thing.
I guess try reading it again when you're actually awake? ;)

feralheartdog

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2012, 01:15:26 am »

Does not tell you what program? Did you maybe fall asleep right away? The first part is about the programs.

Quote from: The Original Hammy
Blender 2.59, the latest! (it's okay to get the older version too)
Python 3, the python Blender 2.59 needs (if you have an older version of Blender, python 2.6 will be needed)
An exporter/converter compatible to Blender2.59 (it's still being worked on, I have no idea how stable it is...)
The exporter for lower versions of Blender (hay! that's what hammy uses!)
XML converter (it's at the bottom of the page)

And it does indeed tell you how to mesh. :)
It's not too complicated if you really want to learn how to mesh. Actually, that tutorial explains every little thing.
I guess try reading it again when you're actually awake? ;)

Ruby ish right, enable to learn dun fall asleep at the computer! Bad Chu! Using Blender will take practice though, lost of time many years! Be patient and don;t get frustrated. Getting frustrated at yourself gets cu NOWHERE!