Author Topic: Dogs of Japan~ A Dog RP Awesome Map Done!{Accepting!!}  (Read 79031 times)

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Whatcha lookin at chump?(Ingame user: Birdi)
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: Dogs of Japan~ A Dog RP Map in Progress {Accepting!!}
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2012, 02:55:08 pm »
Well, I could make the map if you want. I have to]s of meshes. Just PM me the details. :)

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2012, 04:25:02 pm »
Really? that would be amazing! ill PM you details

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Foreverwolf98

• Experienced Traveler
  • Foreverwolf98 In Game!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART-BurritoCreeper
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2012, 08:29:15 pm »
Name: Barlok
Breed: Labrador Retriever
Time: Eastern Time
Personality: Doesn't give up on hunts very easily, strongly attached to his owner that works with the pound, sometimes short-tempered
History: He was bought by a man in America and had traveled overseas to Japan after a personal disaster happened over there. Now the man lives with Barlok alone, but luckily he found a job at the pound. Barlok had always loved hunting things down, and went along with his job very well. At two years old, he had helped the pound find more dogs along with all the other dog-workers. He had no doubt in his mind about his owner or his own job, and did everything with caution as his master had taught him in training.
RP Sample:
Barlok sniffed at the soaked ground, it had just rained and it made his job even harder than ever to perform for his master. He picked up a faint scent, then howled loudly for his master and charged off into an ally with his owner not too far behind him.
The faint shape of the dog at the dead end before them turned around, snarling as for a moment his eyes shone as car lights flew across them from behind. Barlok threw himself at the dog, biting into it's flank as his owner struggled to catch his rope around the stray's neck, but finally he managed to get it on him and tighten it, pulling it away with Barlok keeping his distance from the wreathing caught stray. With his tail in the air, they headed back towards their car and headed back the pound with their prize.
My icon is made and drawn by myself, I have no interest in stealing anything from anyone.
Hello, when I first joined I wasn't such an outgoing person, but now I am. So feel free to talk if you ever see me on FeralHeart, I'd love to chat with someone to pass the time away.
Thank You~

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2012, 08:29:06 pm »
Could I change my Char? I really would like to know. :/

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2012, 10:56:04 pm »
@ Wolf9848- Accepted!
@ Bird- yes you may just reaply with your new char but RP sample will not be required unless you must.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2012, 02:54:07 am »
Awesome~
Name: Felipe(Fell-ee-p)
Breed: Mutt
Time: EST U.S.
Personality: Felipe is a sweet dog. He was trained in the ways of hunting, but he never believed in it. He just tries as hard as possible to do his job, even if fighting is nessacary(SP). He hopes to one day find love, but doubts it because of the position he is in at the moment.
History: Felipe was born on a small farm, and he does not remember much of it. His kind owner was loosing money, and he had to sell all the puppies. Felipe was the last one to be sold. His owner regretted it, but he was sold to a city in Japan, where they looked for young puppies to train as hunter dogs. Because of Felipe's history on the farm, he was not horrified and hypnotized by what the trainers made him do. Instead he did what he was told, keeping  steady mind and never letting go of his past. He does his job calmly, never making a mistake. If he does, he knows his cruel owners will whip him or send him to the pound. One day he hopes to go to the pound where he can maybe escape, or get adopted by a kinder human that will love him and treat him like he should be treated.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 02:08:54 am by Bird~ »

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2012, 03:08:24 am »
@ Bird~ - Accepted... again!
@ At everyone- 3 things i need to say
1. We need to make an RP time once we got our map up and running.
2. Everyone thank Bird~ for the map that they are going for us sience our old map maker is no longer staying in couch with me.
and last but not least
3. I have the feeling the RP is not dead anymore! *happy dance*

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Leuria

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2012, 01:56:05 pm »
Name: Princess

Breed: Akita Inu
(Fur Color: Pure white)

Time: Central Time Zone, Gulf Coast

Personality: Can be mean when she wants to, unusually calm when faced with danger, kind and caring

History: Unknown..

Rp Sample: She yawned sleepily, not feeling rested enough, but she sat up anyways. Then she realized she didn't know where she was. "Hello?" She asked, suddenly alert of her surroundings. "Is anyone there?"

Okie dats all! If you need a coat refrence, just search: "Pure white Akita Inu" And click images of course :3
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 11:40:10 pm by Charlotte »

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2012, 03:03:29 pm »
@ Charlotte- Accepted! and If you need to just a preset please post it so i can put them in the first post.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Leuria

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2012, 07:46:25 pm »
It's fairly easy to have a pure white wolf and say it's an Akita Inu, so no presets. Maybe later though. And her ears are smaller and rounder than usual dogs' ears, but that equals better hearing. It's a genetic thing with Akita Inus, I think. And, on another note, I'm not sure how to download a map, so when we get ours, it might take me a while to get it situated. I promise to serve you well, otherwise! :DDD
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 11:44:10 pm by Charlotte »