Author Topic: Dogs of Japan~ A Dog RP Awesome Map Done!{Accepting!!}  (Read 78848 times)

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
Re: Dogs of Japan~ A Dog RP Map in Progress {Accepting!!}
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2012, 11:40:04 pm »
good. because if not then you'll be demotted to Scout

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Leuria

« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2012, 02:36:30 pm »
I think I have to quit.. I'm sorry. My friend offered me a place in her pack. -Inner Sigh- :\
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 11:46:41 pm by Charlotte »

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2012, 02:38:22 pm »
D: ok i understand but feel free to come back anytime :)

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Leuria

« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2012, 11:22:44 pm »
Hey! Sorry, that was a false alarm. I apologize.. Me and my "friend" aren't friends anymore. She was kinda a jerk. Anyways, my little brother didn't know what he was doing and messed up my whole FH, so could you send me another group and friend request please? Really sorry. By the way, I might be using this old Pc that I have upstairs sometimes, so I'll lag alot when I do, and I apologize for any misconvienience. It's complicated, my Mac has been taken over by my dad, the computer king ^^"
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 11:51:13 pm by Charlotte »

Offline Lunar Rush

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • That one person you saw doing that thing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2012, 12:12:42 am »
EDIT:
Clearing out all old posts in this account so I can start over, keeping this one as a "memory" post. :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh... My... Gawd...
THANKYOUSOMUCHILUFFYUUU!!!
Finally, a Japanese stray roleplay! I can finally make my dog IRL into a dog on here! She's a japanese Shiba Inu. =D

Name: Cherry
Breed: Shiba Inu
Pack Wanted: Can I make one? (Look at the bottom)
Desired Rank: Alpha
Time: I think central?
Personality: Cherry is a light, outgoing dog. She loves meeting new people and making friends. She is nice to everyone, and stands up for the overlooked.
History: Cherry has always been a street dog, running from the Japanese Animal Control her entire life.
RP Sample:  Cherry lifted her head as a light breeze ruffled her fur. She could smell nothing strange, just the normal scents of exhaust fumes, people, and garbage. She was currently roaming downtown tokyo, and finding food was proving to be a challenge. People kept their garbage locked tight. Cherry caught a whiff of something meaty, and she whirled around to face an alley. She slowly padded down it, making sure to watch for humans. By the light of the moon, she could see an open back door. She quietly yipped in success, and bolted inside. She found herself in a butcher, and surveyed her choices. Cherry leaned forward and pulled a huge raw steak off a rack. Incoming footsteps made her turn her head, and she almot dropped the meat. A large man was screaming into a phone in japanese.
"ANIMAL CONTROL, HURRY UP AND GET HERE NOW! I'VE GOT ANOTHER STRAY!" Cherry bolted out the door with the steak dangiling from her jaws. As she ran off into the moonlit streets, she could faintly hear the sound of the animal control truck. Good thing she would be long gone by the time they got here.

I would like to create the Heiwa iji-gun. (the peacekeepers) They are allies to all, and will fight for liberty and justice. They don't stay in any one place, they wander all around Japan. They accept any members that wish to join, no matter who you are.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 09:41:07 pm by Lunar »

????????-??do?d pu? ????n? ???? ??n?

Leuria

« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2012, 01:22:47 am »
I hope you get accepted, Cherry :3 I'm a Akita Inu! We're like.. Related or something! Muahahahaa..
I might make a character just to join our pack if you get accepted C:

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2012, 12:37:22 am »
@Lunar- Acceptted! Please PM me details about your pack so i can add more about them ^^

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Lunar Rush

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • That one person you saw doing that thing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2012, 05:31:34 pm »
<Removed Post!>
I'm clearing out this account to re-inhabit.

Staff: Please delete this post if you see necessary.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 09:40:08 pm by Lunar »

????????-??do?d pu? ????n? ???? ??n?

Leuria

« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2012, 06:22:14 pm »
.-. Am I accepted back in Wolfy?

Offline .:WhiteLightMajesty:.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2012, 06:29:47 pm »
MwaaHaa ;w; I love Japanese Stuff :O So Imma join ^^

Name: Shiranui
Breed: Akita-Inu-Wolf Mix
Time: German Time ;w;
Personality: Loyal,
History: Shiranui was raised by his Mother, a white wolf. His parents gave him the name of the Sun god in the mytologic of the wolfs. The most trought he was female because of this name but the god hasnt a gender. Since he lost his parents he is a street dog.
RP Sample: The sun was slowly going down when Shiranui looked at the sky. His dark eyes reflecting the last shines of the sun. He stod up, jumped down the boxes he was currently resting on and made his way trought the streets. Now just  the highway put a distance between Shiranui and his dinner. On the other side was a restarant (i fail at spelling it x.x). Which always had lots of food left. He waited at the cross way untill all the humans started to walk. He jogged between the legs of lots of people, getting weird looks from theyr pet dogs. As he finaly was on the other side he took some food and ate it behind the trash thing.

Dagum. The Fail RP haz returned >U