Author Topic: Endless plains is so...empty  (Read 3602 times)

Dominiko

Endless plains is so...empty
« on: February 17, 2012, 02:27:37 am »
I have yet to ever see another person on the endless plains map. This makes me sad cause this is my favorite map. Am I just getting on at the wrong times?

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: Endless plains is so...empty
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 02:30:44 am »
I think the the main problem is that most people use FH instead of FH+. So even though there are lots of people online right now.... a majority are in regular FH. I don't think that there are any particular time spikes for FH+.
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

feralheartdog

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 02:42:41 am »
Crin's right. Most use FH instead of FH+ mainly b/c they are used to the regular Fh, and not the second on. I prefer the first one myself. We all have our opinions though.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 10:30:28 am »
Personally I'm not sure what's to like about any big map with lack of content that doesn't really engage the users playing the game/maps.

If you do get on early though there's probably a chance that you miss those going there, maybe you should try a time like 1 am UTC and see if anyone is there.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

feralheartdog

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 05:01:40 pm »
Also, I found that most people like to hang at those corner of the map that have buildings thee like caves and fire and such. There is one corner that everyone loves to hang at but i forget where :( Maybe ask your FeralHeart friends  if they play on FH+. If they do ask them if you could meet in a map at a certain time and make the journey to the endless plains. That is what I did one day, and i worked. Or create a group and advertise but make sure you say that you use FH+!

Dominiko

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 11:56:28 pm »
I don't have any friends on here so no I can't ask anyone to play with me. I play at many different times and each time it is empty. To me it is the most interesting map. There is so much to explore. All the dwellings and such. It's pretty cool when there is a sand storm as well.

feralheartdog

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2012, 12:01:11 am »
What i would do, is make friends :) I would gladly be your friend, but i don't use FH+ since it has issues ith meh :3 I may re-download it and search around it maybe right now yep right now.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2012, 12:25:25 am »
I would be your friend as well, but my computer is broken until my dad fixes it.

feralheartdog

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2012, 12:50:58 am »
darn can't download it at the moment because well my pc is in use so im using my laptop