Author Topic: PLEASE FH! PLEASE!  (Read 995 times)

Offline Apoc999

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
PLEASE FH! PLEASE!
« on: February 18, 2012, 12:16:46 pm »
It has been almsot 4 days since my chars were stucked on a map that I've created....some of my friends also lost their chars on my map and the FH community isn't helpuing me that much... I don't wanna want months to the next patch come to recover my chars!!!! :( :'(
Me and my friends unnistalled the game and installed and the chars are still inactive...saying always the same stuff:Failed to conect to the server blah blah!
The map was my map! Not an aofficial....so why did it glichted?!!!! It's no fair! And by the forums this is only happening to me and my friend who shared the map!
Please do something.... Red told me that I have to wait 'till next patch or a server down....
I don't wanna be unable to play my fav chars so many time!

Offline EvilSock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
    • View Profile
Re: PLEASE FH! PLEASE!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 02:15:45 pm »
This is the wrong place to be posting for help.
You probably had a file in your map that caused the series of crashing. For me it always seems to be cycle and weather files. Did you delete EVERYTHING in your exports folder? The only thing you can do is to clone your characters or follow Red's advice and wait. There's not much else that can be done.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 05:17:29 pm »
I would try deleting the map? Then try and get on your character, he will be in a black space hopefully, and you can use the go home button to get out. That might work. And unfortuantly saving characters isn't something really 'fixable' A lot of the time you just have to recreate the character, I've had to do it plenty of times before.

And it is EASY for unofficial maps that you have made to glitch BECAUSE you made them.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Apoc999

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 07:20:26 pm »
I tried to delete it...the weather is the same and a normal map....I dunno what happend!!!!!!