Author Topic: Name?  (Read 1366 times)

SynthAero

Name?
« on: February 18, 2012, 11:04:39 pm »
Well, I'm not sure if this is in the right section, but I need some name ideas...for a roleplay...

PLOT: One day, humans lived in a small city known as Asban City. Some strange force unlocked the containers of creatures with diseases or viruses in the Asban Warehouse. The creatures were set free and contaminated all life in Asban City. The contaminated would fall ill, then go completely insane and go on a murderous rampage. Soon every living thing in Asban City had killed itself and others... Some refugees had built a base camp in the woods, but the contamionated found and destroyed them. Nothing remained....or did it? Some contaminated animals and AIs had kept alive.. Long after the incident, wolves began to inhabit the area, trees and plants grew there. Little did they know they were being watched....On one unfortunate afternoon, a wolf pup stumbled into the darkness. Her mother followed, but couldn't find the pup. She eventually came across her young's carcass and a pair of gleaming red eyes in the shadows, that was the end of her...all that she left behind, was a scream of terror. Soon, more began to disappear, finally the wolves found out about the disease and virus. Now, they all live in fear, avoiding the dark in the only place the monsterous nightmares can no longer reach....the base camp.

What should I name this? Here's some ideas I am already considering:
Project Unreal: Contaminated
Shadow of Fear
Contamination Curse
Cold-blooded

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
Re: Name?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 11:10:56 pm »
I really like the first one :3. But I think this belongs in FeralHeart roleplay if it's in-game, and Off-Topic role-play if it's forum-based. I could be wrong though, since you're asking for help on what to name it.

SynthAero

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 11:55:16 pm »
That's my favorite name too X3 And yeah, dunno where to put this post lol.

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 12:08:12 am »
Yeah, I made a similar mistake in the Discussion Topics by putting something that belonged in Media, so you're not alone X3.

Offline brodylove

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2012, 03:45:09 am »
Usually mods and admins move topics that don't fit into that category and usually lock it or move it. So i have no idea xD