Author Topic: -Hellows! :D - Would love if some peeps gave me some tips!  (Read 2068 times)

FreedomWing

-Hellows! :D - Would love if some peeps gave me some tips!
« on: February 19, 2012, 09:10:57 pm »
-Rawr-

My name is Megan in real life though everyone normally calls me Fawn, hence my fursona's name.
Anyway, I came from Wolf Quest just a few hours ago hoping to kick back up some thing that should have died. Wolf quest ya know is pretty boring without all your friends so i came here looking for new ones!

I am soo excited!

First thing i read is that your character ---is customizable----!!!!!!! :D i stopped dropped and rolled because my happiness set me on fire.

Anyway, Im a high schooler that has an undying passion for wolves -what teen doesn't?- I hope not very many. But i digress, multiple times. I used to be on Gaia so i have plenty of RP experience, if you were wondering and would LOVE to rp with anyone who sends be a message. :D Though i would love to InGame, cause that is what im here for. But i won't be picky!
I wanted to join a group but all the threads are like days old so i got a little discouraged, i went in game for some peeps but they seemed to look at me strangly. --not that i look weird or anything--
I really dont know what to say or where to start so... help? :3

I know No One here, so i would really really really love if some one talked to me.

Offline Vacio

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: -Hellows! :D - Would love if some peeps gave me some tips!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 09:16:11 pm »
Hello, Fawn!
I'll talk to you in game if you catch me online.
ingame username is the same as my forum display name. *smile*
and If you ever happen to need help, I'll do my best to help out.
Welcome.

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 09:16:23 pm »

Derrrp.
I'd love to meet you ingame and show you the ropes ;D

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 09:19:33 pm »
Hey, Welcome to the game XD Looking for a group can be hard, I spent a while searching for groups, joining multiple ones but never being active. It is sometimes hard to get into a RP that has already been going for a long time. I have a wolf pack group if you are interested, not too many people in it, and RP hasn't started yet, even has its own map XD -shameless advertising- it is called The Wolves of Stone Fang Valley, have a look and see if it is the kind of thing you are looking for XD

Check out the manual if you really need some tips, it isn't that great at the moment, but it is being worked on XD Oh, don't forget to check out the rules. They were remade recently to be more comprehensive and easier to understand.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

FreedomWing

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2012, 09:32:32 pm »
--Holy shizzle my nizzle, i was not expecting anything that fast.--

Ahh Thankies so muchh!
And holy rainbow words. xD

Well ahh, i dont really know where to begin. I know most of the controls and what not, spent like 3o mins in the Lonely Cave went out and saw sooo mannyy peopplee. I almost died. So i think im good there.

I do have a question or two!
Q-- How many 'realms', 'worlds', 'areas' or what ever you call them, are there? Or is there only three?
I popped up in my 'home' the Lonely cave and found two holes in which to go. From there i tried to get around just to get some where only to find myself in a really huge cave or a lot of rolling hills.

So to sum it up, is there more out there? If so, how do i get there?

Q--
I've seen the word "whisper me or ____" and i had to do a double take. Can some one elaborate for meh?

I have grazed the help thread and a few topics to try and answer this my self. I think im looking with my eyes closed though.

@Kyugima I will definately join if your offering. :D I shall look it up.
I have looked at the rules and even priv policay cause the downloads took soo long.
Yes i noticed the manual was a bit mehh, but it did give me some sense of direction, which is what it is supposed to do.

----(((OH MY LAWDY, the color thingy is just like Gaia, imma gonna have fun!)))-----

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2012, 09:58:33 pm »
The places you can go is:

-Lonely Cave
-Ascension island (It's above the cave in Lonely cave XD)
-Sky's Rim (You have to climb to the top of Ascension island to get to the portal, whicha heap of fun XD)
-South pole (A pretty bland map...)
-Atlantis (Hidden somewhere in South pole, hard to find. Somewhere at teh upper left hand corner of teh minimap.)
-Last Cave (I haven't been there because the portal to it doesn't show up in my game for some reason >.<)
-Bonfire (Where the trolls and rule breakers used to gather, a trouble spot.)
-Ficho Caves (Takes you from Bonfire to Flourite plains)
- Flourite Plains (Biggest map I think? But pretty empty of features)
- Cape of Distant worlds (This is where the portals to custom downloaded maps will show, there is a portal in teh water in Lonely Cave and one on a Island in Flourite Plains.)
- Temple of dreams (can be found in Flourite plains)

I think there may be one other that I have forgotten...

And the whisper is a function in game, basically a private message. There is a bubble above the section of the chat where you type that says Local. if you click that you can choose which chat type you use. Local only sends your message to those nearby, general sends the message to everyone on the map, Group is for if you have joined a group, people in teh group will use that, Party is if you just have a bunch of friends and you want to chat together, whisper is as I said, a private kind of message. You have to type the username in the box that will appear next to teh button to send a whisper to that specific user.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 10:01:27 pm by Kyugima. »

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Tsume

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Err, I'm supposed to Eat ... That !?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2012, 11:13:55 pm »
Greetings Megan,  -(Gives Welcoming Karma)-

Welcome to Feralhearts!  I'm Medic. its Great to meet you :)

Anyway I hope your time with us will be an enjoyable one, and if you get stuck or need any help please feel free to ask, you will find that everyone here in the forum is extremely friendly and really helpful. :D
Or you could check out the Help thread.

http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=37.0

I hope you have an Awesome time both exploring the Forum and the Game   ;D :) ;D

All The Best
Medic.

FreedomWing

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 02:17:54 am »

Holy flying cows, this is much more advanced then i previously thought. xD Thankies so much for answering my questions so detailed and understandable. :3

Thankies so much to all of you! This makes me like the game so much more now! Just to know that there are friendly faces out there is very encouraging.

:D