Author Topic: My Little Ponies of Feral Heart  (Read 43468 times)

Offline dragonegg

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Ponies of Feral Heart
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2012, 12:48:13 am »
sorry for my few typos

Offline CrowDrake

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • WolvenJessie
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2012, 05:40:27 pm »
i finally figured it out!

in game username: horses120

pony you are applying for: my ponysona Blossom

small RP sample: As the pegasus walked silently staring at her hooves, she mumbled questions to herself like. "Why am i so different?" or "Will i find a home?" well, the second question was answered because she had just found Ponyville.

p.s.: i don't know how to put in pics

cutekawaiikoneko

« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2012, 07:35:31 pm »
In Game Username: Cutekawaiikoneko
Pony you are applying for: AppleJack
Small RP sample:
The orange pony with the blonde mane was just finishing her long hard days work. She was tired from bucking apple trees all day and needed a rest and a nice hot bath. Just as she was walking in to her home, Big mac stopped her, and reminded her that today was yet another party Pinkie was throwing, and the the pink party pony had come by that afternoon to deliver a reminder notice. If it was anything like the invite? She better wait until after she opens the reminder to take a shower.

:3 I has a screenshot of my Aj if you want/need to see her

Offline ShadowSwiftclaw

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2012, 11:24:00 am »
Awesome if this is still going:

Application

In Game Username: ShadowSwiftclaw

My Pony: Night Surfer
Image: http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/princekenai86/hiResPony1.png

Small RP sample:
The young Pegasus flew through the air headed towards Pony-ville where he hoped he could meet the group of friends that he had heard so much about, his name was Night Surfer and he had come from Canter-lot where the pony known as Twilight Sparkle had come from; He had heard a lot about her too, mainly because she always sent letters to the princess telling her what she and her friends had learned and seen. Night was blue with a green and blue mane and tail of which he was very proud of as it showed people that he was one with Night, well he hoped that was true; On his front left leg, he wore a blue watch of which he rarely checked the time on it and mainly wore because it added to his handsomeness.  This day Night had decided to visit Pony-ville not only to meet Twilight Sparkle and her friends but because she had never been there before, and wanted to see what it looked like, the sun was just coming up and so knew that everyone would be waking up at this time and getting ready to go to work on the farm or in the library; Whom should he visit first?
He want desperately to see Rainbow Dash as he had a huge crush on her but wanted to make that time last so decided he would visit Twilight Sparkle first, landing at the library he approached the door and knocked softly and waited patiently for her to open the door, and absentminded he looked at his watch which was of course not working as he never really used it.

((Could you make me a preset based on his picture?)) Thanks!!

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2012, 03:23:33 pm »
hmm I'd love to join. tho Princess Cadence isnt up there tho Can I play her? ^^' I will make a app if so.

Application
In Game Username: Copper4me
Pony you are applying for: Princess Cadence (She is in the newest MLP episode so she may be easy to find ^^)
Small RP sample: Cadence walked down the streets. The wind blowing through her mane. She walked out into a field then looked around. She started galloping happily and Gracefully. She was happy to be in a field. There were so many flowers she smelled them and picked a few.

(this is just if you will accept Princess Cadence '^^')
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 03:26:58 pm by Copper4me »

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2012, 03:44:48 pm »
Woot :D
In Game Username: meeeea
Pony Your Applying For: My Ponysona: Minty Heart - Desc. Pic: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/284/c/6/mlp___lyra_by_joehellser-d4ckfh2.jpg
Small RP Sample: The small turquoise mare trotted down the street, sighing frequently as she passed Rarity, then came galloping back to her in a flash. "Te-teeee-tell me that my dress is ready!" Minty gasped, hopping from one hoof to another, her horn glowing eerie blue in frustration. "Of course I made it! Duh," Rarity replied, trotting into her house to get her beautiful baby blue dress. "EEK!" Minty screamed and grabbed the dress and ran galloping to her fancy house. "Thanks Rarity, bye Rarity!" She screamed, running through other ponys and bumping into them.
Extra: Minty is a professional singer, and rich.    YAY :D

Offline VioletCyrodiil

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Sweetroll Connoisseur
    • VioletCyrodiil
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2012, 10:45:28 pm »
In Game Username: IrishDixieGirl
Pony you are applying for: My ponysona, Dust Devil (or Dusty)
Descrption: Green body, black mane and tail, tornado swirl cutie mark, brown eyes
Small RP sample: She galloped down the road,  trying to reach Ponyville in time for the play that was showing that ngiht. "Ah can't miss this one." She said to herself "Not like I did last time!"

Long Live the Empire!

Icon Base © SqdPixl on deviantArt

Offline alexterri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • We are One
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2012, 10:30:44 pm »
alexterri
pinkie pie(even thoughe she creeps me out)
rp sample   pinkie pie bounced up to rainbow dash and tighlight sparkle hi how are you  doing she said happlely i am making a pie do you want to help me she asked her eyes filled with  happness
etd        oh waitim sorry  i cant downloed maps lol
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 10:33:22 pm by isis »

Offline jifferson

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2012, 08:28:40 pm »
i would like to apply for GILDA.

user name is JANGO123

Offline jifferson

• Forum Newcomer