Author Topic: Teh Ninja of Me-ness!  (Read 6270 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Re: Teh Ninja of Me-ness!
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2012, 10:02:56 pm »
Ah. X3 Sorry, I saw the post that says "Just because..." and I thought it was directed at me. I see now that 'tis not. X3 Yeah... I was inschool when I posted my comment. Free day, from a sub. CRAP! My egg rolls are done. ^^ -shares-
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2012, 10:24:32 pm »
Oh, no. I'm really sorry if I came off as rude or snobbish <:'C Just ranting a bit X3. ..OMG egg rolls? Egg rolls=totally nom-worthy.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2012, 01:18:50 am »
Nah, just mah ADOS kicking in. I have had my medication in a while, 'cause it wouldn't let me eat at all. It was hurrible. But, I told mum I out grew it. X3Love Naruto, btw. Though, I haven't seen it since it went on Disney XD. (it lost my interest because of the lack of violence and blood and cussing.) I was looking forward to Hidan, thinking he would be taken out of it completely because of the violence and cussing and humor he brings to Shippuden.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 03:11:00 pm by Muramasa »

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2012, 02:34:10 am »
What exactly is Disney XD? Sorry if I'm stupid, or if XD was a face-I know what Disney is X3. I don't watch Naruto on TV-I watch it on Netflix and Narutoget.com-I don't think I could survive if Naruto didn't have any blood or cussing O.O OMG, that would be awful! I tried to watch it in English Dub, but it kept messing up the translations a bit, and the actors sounded so bland (at least to me). Also, inappropriate humour is the best X3 and Naruto would probably not be as much without it.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2012, 03:03:58 pm »
It's real bad when they can access your music and play a random song for the ENTIRE class. This is why I don't put Blood On The Dance Floor on mah computer at school. I learned that last year. >_< Talk about embarassment.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2012, 03:06:20 pm »
Disney XD is a god forsaken thing that replaced Jet-ex and gave birth to Hannah Montana and other... unmentionable things that are "child appropriate." They took the blood and gore out of Naruto. Saliva comes out of their mouths, not blood.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 03:07:56 pm by Muramasa »

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2012, 07:55:04 pm »
WTF?! I wouldn't say that Naruto is 'child appropriate' but if it isn't don't screw the whole damn show up just to put it on Disney! Put it on a channel that actually has age appropriate watchers or make a channel. There should be a channel meant only for anime in the US and every country!!! X3 Is there? O.O
   Off-topic, I'm starting to rant. Oh yeah, I know what Jetix is...Jetix was awesome...
Also, I used to watch Disney channel online (it doesn't air here, or if it does now I don't care anymore) until all the shows started turning into teen drama and crap like that.
    ....How did we start talking about this? (This is what always happens when you talk to me X3)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2012, 03:26:09 pm »
Lol, It's k, I'm used to it. the person next to me does the same everyday. ^^ (Have to kick his ass just so he can get back to work. X3) They should have put it on Adult Swim. It would have done WONDERS. But, my seven year old sister has a crush on Naruto, and she's even noticed something about it being on Disney is just wrong. They pronounce it Shee-poo-den. -_-" I dun wanna say that! It should have stayed Ship-you-den. Makes me mad. -_-"

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2012, 08:06:58 pm »
Adult swim? Sorry, not sure what that is X3. Also, seven-year-old sister? Has a crush? On Naruto? First of all, she's way too young to be watching it, but I'm not gonna stop her. My sister is ten and she watches Naruto, but her favourite character is Sasuke because she likes bad-ass people. Second of all, isn't Naruto a little old for her? I mean, I have a crush on Naruto, but on Part One Naruto who is the same age as me...but I'm taller than him.
Also one to talk. Haru-chan has a crush on Sasuke, but I keep telling her he has a duck-ass head, but she likes ducks. I say she'll regret having a crush on him the day his hair flies away. She says Kishi-san would never do that. I say that he will because he loves twists on the plot and it would be funny. I also say that Sasuke-kun would never like anyone like her, since she's such a brat. She argues that she is not a brat, she just has better taste in boys than me. I tell her that a taste in duck-ass 'family-loving' boys like him aren't 'good taste' it's just delusional. She tells me that a porcupine-headed demon isn't very good taste in boys either. I retort that I love porcupines and foxes, and that he doesn't have porcupine hair, it's just spiky and hot. She just argues I like him because he has the same hair colour as me. I say that Sasuke also has the same hair colour as her. She says she wishes Hinata beats me to Naruto. I say that I wish Sasuke dies in a fiery hole. She takes out a Naruto stuffed toy (don't ask) that I sleep with and punches him. Then I punch her. Then she punches me. Then we're in a full-fledged ninja fight and we're both suspended from the computer.  We're so mature.  If my brother were there he would back me up D: He always does.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2012, 09:15:56 pm »
Adult Swim is wher all the awesome shows are, like Full Metal, Durarara, and InuYasha. Can't forget Family Guy, either. X3
That's also why I'm stuck with either Gaara or Itachi, though for Ita, it's robbing the cradle a bit since I'm like 16, and he's 22 this year.
Lol, wish I had a brother. X3 All I have is my brat of a sister. X3 But, then again, she said Konahamaru was kinda cute, too. That's a bit better.
And to answer the signature thing, I'm mentally dating an anime character. 'Tis Shiki from Togainu No Chi, where the yaoi rape reigns supreme.