Author Topic: Teh Ninja of Me-ness!  (Read 6268 times)

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
Teh Ninja of Me-ness!
« on: February 22, 2012, 12:11:00 am »
Heyro there! My name is Aki-chan! ?? - ???! OK, just thought I'd tell a little bit about myself. (OK, yeah, you know my name is Aki, and not Miyako, but still refer to me as that because Aki is boring) About Me: As you can probably tell, I live in Japan, which isn't much different from America, I'd suspect. I think you already know that I do speak English x3, which I usually speak on the forums, since there isn't a section for Japan, and the other language I mainly know is English, so I go on here (is there a Japanese forums)? Anyways, I'm kind of annoying at times, but all my friends say that I'm funny and I make them laugh whenever I'm around. I have one sister- according to her her name is Amaya-chan, (but she's actually called Haru-chan x3)  she used to play FeralHeart I think, until she quit...something about being 'bullied' on the forums, but she's young, and pretty sensitive and kind of a pest. You might know her on here from something, but I doubt it. She wasn't even supposed to have made an account, because my parents didn't give her their permission, and she said if I told them she would call up my friends and say embarrassing things-she rummaged through my stuff, stole my phone, and looked through my contacts-that girl is vicious. She also likes to pretend she's from the UK and constantly imitates a British accent, but now it's turning into about Haru-chan x3.
   [ Anyways, I'm an OK person, I also love the UK, but I'm not constantly imitating a British accent. As you probably tell, I also love Naruto and have a crush-obsession on him <3. My friend's favourite character is Pervy Sage x3. She doesn't actually watch Naruto, but I showed her Jiraiya and she loled. I seriously have no life x3, I'm on here or at school most of the time and listen to Okami soundtracks, anime openings, or watch Naruto in my free time. I am a naturally skilled ninja, and my friends notice. They can all imagine me as a ninja, and sometimes they don't even notice me when I'm standing right next to them. I can pull some really creepy faces and tell lots of funny stories about my therapist being a dementor, because they all say I need 'mental help' when we're joking around lawlz. I know they don't mean it-it's a thing we say when someone says something random. We've all said it to each other before. Also, even though I love Naruto, I love to make fun of it as well, as you know if you have read my 'I Like Brooms' topic in the Discussion Board, which I doubt seriously.

Enough of me boring you with this talk about myself. What about you? What do you think of me?

« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 03:51:41 am by Kitsune »

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
Meh Terrible Day :C
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 12:14:43 am »
OK, yeah, Miyako-chan here, and I might as well do another post about myself so here we go!

I had a terrible day today, yes I did, which is something you don't usually hear when you ask about someone's day. I was late to first period because my locker...wouldn't....open. I was absent on Friday due to sickness, and I forgot to turn in my absent note. So I had to do so after first period. Everyone was crowding around the door near the end of class and I was one of the last people out, and when I got to my locker, guess what? It still would not open, but it took less tries than last, but by the time I got it open, the tardy bell had rung and everyone had left but all the class-skippers, and I really don't want to be counted in the ranks of that crowd, so I hurried to the office as quickly as I could and gave the note, explaining that my locker wasn't open. The secretary wrote me a pass, thankfully and I hurried to my second period class, and changed into my gym clothes as fast as I could. I always change in the bathroom stall cause I'm self-concious, please don't murder me, but unfortunately, that's where all the bad girls usually hang out, and they were all crowding against the door and lurking about and such, so I had a hard time of it. Unfortunately, the gym teacher called them just as I had finished, and everyone else had left to their gym teachers, so it looked like I was one of them (remember how I said I didn't want to be counted in their ranks?).

Ok, finally, when I got there-brilliant-we had a quiz and I had totally forgot a pencil. My gym teacher said they would lend us pencils, but only if we gave them our shoes because they didn't want their pencils stolen. Stupid if you ask me, everyone always looks for an excuse to take their shoes off. I breezed through the quiz, but...guess what? MY GYM TEACHER LET US OUT AT THE BELL. We hadn't even changed back into our normal clothes >:U. Luckily, I got a late pass as I was leaving to third period, though.

Nothing really bad happened in third period, but in fourth period we have science, and it was OK, I guess  : /, but kind of boring. We're doing science projects, and my group and I are making crayons. I'm the comic relief of the group, mostly, and had them laughing the whole time we were peeling crayons getting ready to melt them.
  Speaking of that, we wanted to melt them in school because there was no time we could meet up together before the project is due, so we want to do it all together. So we went to the home ec room (which turned out to be a special ed room DISGUISED as a home ec room, I guess, but it fooled me, along with my friends. Then, my friends made me drag the box of peeled crayons back to the Science room, making me late for fifth period, where we were in the Media Center for computers, and there were none left for me, so I had to read until the librarian found me a laptop that was really old-like a dinosaur! I guess I shouldn't be complaining-it was better than no computer.

So yeah, that's mostly all the exciting parts of my day.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 12:16:15 am by Kitsune »

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
Re: About Haru-chan! (lawl you have to read it to get it) About Miyako-chan
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 03:35:11 am »
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 02:37:06 pm by Kitsune »

Offline KayKay

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • laughter is the best medicine
    • STEAM_0:0:170006685
    • View Profile
Re: About Haru-chan! (lawl you have to read it to get it) About Miyako-chan
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 10:37:09 am »
lol dramatic life i guess...im french xD you like okami? same here! guess what i have a crush on waka.....anyway my life is VERY dramatic
𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘵, 𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘵 - 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦
                               ▬▬▬
                                            𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢  𝑺𝑪𝑨𝑹  𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵, 𝑰𝑻 𝑯𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑺.

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
Nee, nee...
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 02:49:50 pm »
I deleted my sister's post. Forget what she said. Now. I can threaten her, too X3.
Also, I know you answered for me, but I absolutely love Okami <3. I decided to play it again the other day, but my Wii stopped working and I've been too lazy to go ALL THE WAY to the family room to play Okami. I really want Okamiden, but I don't have a DS :'C. My life actually isn't that dramatic, I just told you the dramatic parts so you wouldn't get bored X3. You probably did though-I got bored, maybe because I already know what happened in my life.
  Also, I used to have Naruto gif as my signature until people started to treat me strange because of it, like they weren't taking me seriously. I might be being paranoid, though, or that's how people feel like treating me, and I don't think most people believe I live in Japan =w=, but, yes, a Japanese person does pop up every once in a while, but I'm special because I'm half-British and don't look Japanese aside from the eye-shape and build, which kind of stand out from my blonde hair (I put black streaks in it, though, and I'm gonna dye it black-that's the smart thing to do X3) and blue eyes (recessive gene), but you don't care about science do you. It helps kidnappers stay away from me, too, because if they go around saying, "Did you see a little Asian girl with blonde hair and blue eyes?!" people would think they were crazy X3. At least I look like Uzumaki Kasumi, but how can I date Naruto if I'm his daughter waaahh. Now I'm rambling. I have establish that I am a rambler. (Aki-chan)<-----rambler. But now you really think I'm lying, you bet. I'm a strange girl, but I would post a picture of myself if I could. Think of Waka! He has blonde hair and...*mumble mumble*...EYES, and he's...Japanese...or Moon-Tribe-ese (which is still Japanese, since...scientific reasons that prove the Moon Tribe does not exist).
Now I'm putting off my homework and I have a lot to do :C. Just a quick update (ooo, it was so quick, Aki-chan).
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 02:52:11 pm by Kitsune »

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
Someone's Biting Me, and I've Had Enough-No more Ms. Nice-Aki
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 09:32:33 pm »
You know, just because you disagree with me doesn't give you the right to bite me, whoever's doing it. I'm serious-you're stooping to a low level there. I'm not talking to anyone specifically, but you know who you are. If you have a problem then tell me out loud-biting me and giving people the wrong idea about my personality will not accomplish anything but just fueling your own personal fire of rage. I posted this on here because I guessed that someone on here probably bit me because I do not have the same opinions as them. I'm not talking to Kyugima, or Lugai, or anyone who had any different opinion than me, but anyone who KNOWS WHO THEY ARE. If you tell me who you are, I won't bite you back I just want to know why. Sorry if I'm being OCD or paranoid or something like that, but either that or someone's going around randomly biting people, which I doubt, or someone has a bone to pick with me.

It's sick and low to bite me without any real reason, you know. I didn't do anything wrong-if you think I did I'd seriously LOVE to know so I can fix whatever I supposedly did. If you're trying to drive me off, just a number isn't gonna do that, but I just want to fix this problem with whatever someone's having with me so we can just be on our merry way. If you a problem with me wanting to resolve this issue, stick your head up your cass and stop biting me. I'm serious now, and I hate being serious. I'm not trying to be mean, but whoever it is that's biting me, is kind of pizzing me off, because I've tried to be nothing but nice on here, but obviously some people have issues with people saying what they think. Would you rather I lie? Here's my rules, sorry if they seem a bit rude, but these are my personal rules.

1). I don't say sorry if I just hurt someone's pride. I don't expect them to say sorry to me either.
2). I don't say sorry if I don't feel sorry for what I did
3). I tell people why I'm mad when I'm mad at them
4). I don't lie about what's on my mind-I tell the truth or just don't say anything
5). I don't back down from what I say unless what I say actually is wrong and you have solid, factual proof that it is wrong.
6). I try to be original, and not copy anyone
7). I try to be friends with everyone and get on their good side, but if they don't seem like they really want to be my friend then I'm not gonna force them to do anything, but I'll still be nice as long as they are nice to me.
8. Do not punish the many for the deeds of a few
9). I'm violent, and want to pick fights with people, but I must show self-control and try to swallow my pride when it comes to it
10). I accept what other people believe, and if they don't like what I believe that's their own problem, but it doesn't affect the way I think.

You have a problem with these rules, then I'd like you to post some better ones for me. No sarcasm, please. If you post any stupid rules, I'll just ignore them and not reply to them at all. It's not funny and it's not cute. I'm sorry, but it's just rude.

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
Re: Teh Ninja of Me-ness!
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2012, 03:57:36 am »
Today, I felt especially depressed as I got up. The first thing I thought was, 'I'm in hell.' I woke up to my kaa-san (mother) screaming at me to get up out of bed. I know it's my own fault for staying up too late, but it's not like I  want to get up that early just to go to hell anyways. I don't feel like writing my whole day down for you because:
A: It sucked
B: Boring-ness
C: I was in hell.
D: I don't want to relive my whole life online
I'm grateful for what I have, and I'm lucky-but I'd rather be a ninja like in Naruto without all the benefits of today and this place than have all the benefits and have a boring, planned-out life and be a wage slave after I finally get out of school. Damn, that's depressing to think about. There's not a thing I can do.

CloudFish

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2012, 03:56:17 pm »

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2012, 05:02:15 pm »
I love the points that are made. ^^
I don't know... I never really liked drama... but there's always someone around me that makes my life miserable with her problems, even though she's higher privalidged. (She doesn't have to live in the freaking projects... stupid country club...) Anyway... yeah... she hates me. -_-" ENOUGH ABOUT HER! My friend here beside me says hi. I'm getting him to join. ^^

(school hasn't blocked this yet! HELLS YEAH!)
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2012, 08:37:05 pm »
My problem is my life ISN'T enough dramatic-it's so boring X3. I know so many people tell me, 'Be glad with what you have,' but my point is that I only have one life and I want that life to be what I want it to be. For me, it's really hard to accept that all my dreams are realistically impossible. You don't (you might, I'm not sure X3) understand what it feels like to want something do desperately...something so much you would kill yourself if you knew you would be reincarnated into a life like that, but you know you will never, ever get it. Thinking that just drives me over the edge.
Yes, I have an education, live in a first-world country, and live in a pretty good house. I'm not sad about that-but I would give all these benefits away to have that one wish of mine. I would give them to people in need, too. I don't take what I have for granted, I know I'm very lucky and have a good life, but it's just not the life I'm meant for.
Conclusion:
My life is....totally boring. I can tell you exactly what I'll do in my life.
1). Go to school, get a good education
2). Go to college, get a good job
3). Work until I retire.
4). Wait to die.
Sure, there'll be surprises and happy times and good times, but it depresses me that I can just write out what will happen in my life (roughly) in four sentences. I want to do something bigger, like, solve world hunger or something.

@Muramasa
LOL, I was gonna go on here at school, but I'm still too scared since my teacher hacked into my computer and told me to get off YouTube-it scared the crap out of me O.O I'm a fan of drama, just not real-world drama X3 Also, I wish everyone in the world had as good a life as me, don't take me wrong. It's not that I'm not lucky-it's that this isn't the right life for me.