Author Topic: Shanith's Plain Old Updated Bio :P  (Read 4608 times)

feralheartdog

Shanith's Plain Old Updated Bio :P
« on: February 23, 2012, 12:41:54 am »
Aye! My name..Shanith, but most people either call me Shan-man,Shan, or Shanny. I don't mind what you call me  As long as it is nice and not abusive in terms. I'm a 16 year old guy who loves animals. I'm a nerd when it comes to types of dogs, horses, anything! I basically draw without looking at a model of an animal or a picture. I let my imagination go wild. I draw what I have seen in te past or in the present!

I'm mostly found on Feral-Heart in the Plains or in the Cinema. Sometimes Bonfire, barely Ficho. The chars youcan usually find me on are: Shanith (The wolf), Shanith(THe lion) Shinx (A cross Breed weird Jaguar Leopard with spikey hair) or Ustimon (A lion that semi-resembles Kovu from the Lion King, but Usti is lighter in pelt and underfur. Yes, I adore the ion King. All the movies. I have always wished they would make another one, but no it has never happened. Anyway on FeralHeart, I like to help others out, direct them in the right direction and avoid getting in trouble. I break up random fights that are over nothing XD Like my Char is better than yours.

My Favorite Lion King Character: Kiara or Kovu xD Can't make my mind up!

What are my hobbies?
Horse-back riding
Rock-Climbing
Tree-Climbing
Sleeping
Derping around
Making Youtube Videos of my Kitteh <3
And many other things.

One thing:
I have written a few books in my short life-time...They won 1st Place, but I never got them published

Warning: I am a shy,solemn,quiet,solitary, easily embarresed person.
Through all the years of bullying I have turned away from the outside world and my only friends are always buzy! So I chat with my stuffed animals JK!

Name: Shanith
Time Zone:EST

Oh...Another thing! I make meshes! Lots of them! Using only the basic shapes!

Want me to make you a meshie? Whisper me on FH! Or just leave a message below or write me a note.

I hope you like my artwork and creations, some is crudy work for I was sick while drawing some of them.

I'm a medical mystery!

Username:Shanith

Who do I hang with?
Crin
Tainted
Ingredient
Konga
Bloo.
Zaraque
Zarago

and a lot more xD

Don't yell at me, I'll get angry and i'll be a little stern with you. No I don't cuss, I just show you who is boss xD Jk.

Here is my devilish kitteh:

« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 05:20:58 pm by Shanith »

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Shanith's tough and easy life
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 02:26:39 pm »
If you have been through tough times I'm sorry to hear, but please keep in mind these are the FH boards, try to keep drama posts to a minimum.

If you got any problems with this feel free to contact me directly.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

feralheartdog

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 11:54:41 pm »
[Edited for purposes, something about who I am will be placed here in time]
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 12:46:54 am by Shanith »

feralheartdog

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 01:19:15 am »
[Edited for good reasons]
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 12:47:28 am by Shanith »

feralheartdog

Re: Shanith's A new Person nao
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 05:44:22 pm »
~New!~
SInce I am a new person now. I have a smile on my face and I am ready to conquer any challange given to me. Accept challanges that would hurt me.
I do many things, want me to do something for you?

*Draw
*Create a website for a RP?
*Create you a signature?
*Anything else?
-Just ask!

My heart is caring, gentle and kind. I would love to help you in whatever manner. I help in many things:

-Uploading maps
-Downloading maps
-Using Object maker
-Creating presets
-Common FH issues
-Name creator
-Finding the right group
-Showing where places are
-Giving tours :D
-Adding pics to siggehs
-What is Karma?
-And so many other things :)

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 05:51:34 pm »
Mah heart is more hurted and broken :(...So I turn more selfish....But I am good only to my close friends :I....Again...Nice bio :D

feralheartdog

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2012, 05:54:01 pm »
I'm sorry to hear. I used to be that way. For many reasons. I was so selfish I wouldn't even share anything with my friends. Thanks you. I decided to Change my Bio, because I wasn't like me anymore. It wasn't me xD It seemed like a totally fdifferent person. But now I feel accomplished for I updated it and It shows that I have changed my ways dramatically :)

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2012, 05:57:50 pm »
I am so happy to hear it :D...I am so co-operative person,sensitive,and so...People have hurt me nowadays deep,physically and all....I have to become strong ;)...I am not so selfish,only with food XD...I just love my friends anf I like to help them....But things change...People change and I still haven't....all these changes sometimes scare me so thats why I have to change or I will get lost or something like that...I hate changes >_>....

feralheartdog

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2012, 09:21:14 pm »
I understand 100%. I was scared of changes so bad, that if I saw one box in a room, I would run to my room and hide xD. I was weird. But now I understand things more clearly.

feralheartdog

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2012, 07:07:16 pm »
Woah! I haven't been active in the past 5 days due to a series of storms here on the East Coast, it left millions without power. Left us out with any power for at least 48 hours. Trees fell every where and such. Not a great storm at all. I'm sorry to my inactiveness. I may be a bit unactive for this week, due to me in the creation of finishing some maps that caused my PC to glitch, so...I have done them over and about done ^-^