Author Topic: Your Favorite Anime  (Read 4875 times)

Offline rosebuddy07

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • LIVE good LAUGH often LOVE lots
    • View Profile
Your Favorite Anime
« on: February 25, 2012, 09:06:18 pm »
Ok im an Anime junkie but my favorie is Inuyasha.... what's yours?
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

BlackCatTrain

Re: Your Favorite Anime
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 09:09:37 pm »
BLACK CAT :D

Offline rosebuddy07

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • LIVE good LAUGH often LOVE lots
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 09:11:40 pm »
Really when i said i was an anime junkie... i have only ever sen one anime thats inuyasha but im about to start watching more!
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Offline Frostpaw860

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Professional Dork
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr Blog
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 01:54:21 am »
Hmm...I've watched a ton of Anime, but the best would have to be Blue Exorcist or also known as Ao no Exorcist. x3 I just love tails sooo much...

.|.For The Team.|.
.::Only active on the Forums::.

KyuubiFoxfang

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 01:38:57 pm »
The only ones I've watched so far are Naruto, Bleach and Kuroshitsuji. I don't really watch anime anymore, but I really like Naruto and Kuroshitsuji. Bleach isn't that bad either, but I guess the competition between the two made me choose a specific side. ;D

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 12:10:09 am »
I give just about every anime a try, but currently my friends have dragged me into their little group for the short hilarity known as Hetalia Axis Powers (or whatever). Being someone who was born and raised in Canada before moving to the US of A, they decided to make me "Canada", and thus constantly crack jokes regarding the character.

It's both hilarious and stinks at the same time since the person who was made "America" is a hugging person and has hugs that are stronger than a bear. His hugs hurt my sides more than when I nearly laughed out a lung after seeing them play baseball.

I'm not an outrageous fan of anything, but if it has some form of comedy and violence, I'll most likely watch it.

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2012, 12:16:18 am »

Meeeep.
Naruto, Bleach, FullMetal Alchemist, Inuyasha ;3, and Sailor Moon ;333

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2012, 12:30:10 am »
OMG Sailor Moon.

I was walking through a Wal Mart and saw an issue of Sailor Moon on a shelf, discarded near the magazines. My first thought was "They still have copies of those FOR SALE???"

I remember when I read Kylewin's Time and Again on FFN, one of his chapter updates wound up redirecting to a SM fic due to a site bug. Ahhh, that was absolutely hilarious.

Noctua

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2012, 09:15:05 am »
I don't watch much anime anymore, but when I did, Wolf's Rain, Peacemaker and Chrono Crusade were among my favorites. I used to like Bleach and Naruto as well, but they just went on for waaay too long so I lost interest. Kuroshitsuji is pretty awesome, too.

Offline aerotechway1

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • "Just walking by!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2012, 12:49:48 pm »
I like Wolf's Rain, Nadia: Secret of Blue Water, and High School of The Dead, just to name a few. There are a lot others I like as well. I'm not a fan of Naruto but I like some of the characters though.

"Deep in contemplation."