Author Topic: (Not Responding) Error  (Read 1008 times)

Offline Sirana

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
(Not Responding) Error
« on: February 27, 2012, 12:16:28 am »
Every time i download a map, and i try to go in it, the loading screen pops up. Then it tells me that it isn't responding. I want to join mapped rps but i can't with this problem! What should i do?
A proud member of Omada Mazi http://omada-mazi.proboards.com/index.cgi

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
Re: (Not Responding) Error
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 06:36:34 am »
Some maps are laggy or large, meaning that FH has alot to load, possibly let ur FH site for a few mins to load the map, a possible bad token will pop up, dont close ur FH down just press ok and re log onto that character and u should appear in the map. If ur screen just continually sits there u might be lagging to much to make it onto the map

Offline CloudFeesh

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
Re: (Not Responding) Error
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 03:13:34 pm »
The problem you're having with the game shutting down completely, not just loading, as that is what Ouka addressed, can be solved in a number of ways.

Firstly, make sure you're placing the file into the exports folder. If that is what you're doing, try this route instead;

Place the fhm. file in the terrains file under media (also located in the Feral Heart folder). Place all fho. files into my_objects, under objects in the media file. Sky and weather files go into the sky folder under media.

If this is only one map you've tried and have problems with, it could possibly be the map, I know I had problems with one of my own maps because something didn't export correctly. So be sure to check with other members of the roleplay to see if they have similar problems.