Author Topic: ~Shayla~UT~  (Read 1339 times)

Offline wolves01

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • HAHA... no
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
~Shayla~UT~
« on: February 29, 2012, 05:29:21 am »
Name:Shayla                                                                                                                                                                                  Age:666                                                                                                                                                                                Mate:(none in pack)                                                                                                                                                                      Pack:TheUnderTakers                                                                                                                                                                    Parents:Her father is a demon and her mother is a angel                          Shayla has dark grey fur red blood eyes and black mane and fire around her, She can get very angry so you won't want that to happen but never with her pack members, She respects the leaders of the pack, Her father was a demon and her mother was a angel but she followed her dad to the dark side when she was a pup,  When she was 15 and well trained and full evil she joined the pack The Under Takers . You Can hear her evil laugh when your walking alone in the dark~              
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 04:00:17 am by Shayla~UT~ »

Offline wolves01

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • HAHA... no
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: ~Shayla~UT~
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 11:29:39 pm »
<:

Offline wolves01

• Finest Floof