Author Topic: Risking It All ~ Warrior cats RP (Not accepting anymore)  (Read 19437 times)

Offline Adyrawr

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Just call me Ady.
    • Adyrawr
    • stunlockd
    • Ady
    • Adyrawr
    • View Profile
Re: Risking It All ~ Warrior cats RP (New and accepting!)
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2012, 10:47:31 pm »
Photo: Real life;

In-game;

*Currently I am at the library on my Laptop, I get my desktop internet back the 24th or 25th or the 26th*

Characters name: Sunpath/Sunpaw/Sunkit *NAME CAN BE CHANGED IF ALREADY TAKEN*
Your Ingame user: Silver_Wolf2010
Species: Turkish Van -- Orange
Clan: Ivyclan
Mate (Optional): N/A
Kits/Family: Owltree (Father; deceased) Silentstream (Mother; deceased)

Personality: Calm and collective, this she-cat is the cat some would come to if they had problems, or a serious issue that needed taken care of. Not the cat with the most friends, but enough to feel happy and not smothered. Sunpath adores elders tales, and can often be seen talking or chatting to queens, or elders.

History: Growing up within the ever changing Razorclan, Sunpath was raised by her loving and protective mother, Silentstream, and rather ambitious father Owltree. Silentstream cradled Sunpath, or Sunkit/paw through the rough times of kit-hood, and late apprenticeship until later being killed by a fox while out on a hunting patrol. Owltree, however, continued to raise his daughter to an early stage of warrior-hood, and was later killed by a group of loners. The memory of her father's death is still rather fresh on her mind, and she is still struggling to get over it. *Will develop more in roleplay, or when I get the time to do so.*

Roleplay Example: The crisp morning air tingled the warrior's nose, causing her to raise her head and drowsily look around. "Mrrr.." the she-cat grumbled, standing up and stretching, a purr rumbling deep in her throat as her glossy pelt was bathed in the rays of warm, morning sun. Inhaling deeply, she flexed her claws twice and padded out of the warriors den, ears twitching to the sound of tweets' and caws' of the normal three or so birds that liked to fly over head. Shaking her now sun dappled pelt, she lowered her head and gave her chest a few licks before lunging onto a nearby stone, that was just being warmed by the sunlight.

What a wonderful day it was! Birds singing their morning songs, the breeze ticking the nearby tree's leaves and causing a lovely sound of rustling and brushing. Parting her maw in a massive yawn, she ran her rough tongue over her black lips and peered around, tail tip occasionally twitching as she watched her clan mates awake into the new day.

Suddenly tipping her relaxed milky gaze to the sky, she watched the poofy and playful looking clouds drift over head, closing her eyes as the tricky little breeze pulled at her fur. Gosh! She wished a hunting patrol would go out soon, it was such a lovely day to hunt..

**Hopefully I am accepted, I will have my normal internet back by the 24th, 25th, or 26th of March, maybe a bit sooner.**

PS: Tattoopelt looks amazing! <3

EDIT: Changed Moondapple's breed, her name is now Sunpath.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 11:28:02 pm by Sara »

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2012, 12:14:22 am »
Thanks! I'm glad you like him :) I used this cat lineart by narutofreak123 and MSPaint because I can't use my tablet until I get my pc fixed.

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2012, 12:45:59 am »
I've finished Stormstar's preset.  So if you want to see me in-game, please download.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ee4375qrk7jqaiu

Offline Silvianna

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2012, 10:08:31 pm »
@Sarah  Accepted! :D

@~Brittany~ Awesome! Im not on my laptop at the moment so I will download it later.

Now I can go get some work into this map!! x3

Offline Silvianna

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2012, 05:54:40 pm »
Heatherclan and Ivyclan are both finished! Now its just Razorclan and Brightclan that need to be worked on.  I was thinking though... Well, Razorclan is already started and almost finished while Brightclan isnt even started yet and theres not any place for kittypets or loners.. What if I put houses and stuff where Brightclan is instead?.. What do you think?
Hmm.. Or Foxstar, you could be Heatherclans leader. I dont like being a leader anyway x3. I just think it would work out best because it seems to me theres too many clans for the map to hold.. Just an idea though.

(Sorry for double post)

Edit: RazorClan is finished!!! :D
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 08:28:56 pm by Silvianna »

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2012, 06:07:47 pm »
Sounds like a good idea to me but up to you guys.

Offline Silvianna

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2012, 02:45:54 pm »
Last night I got a couple of threats on my laptop and it wont let me do anything. Im hoping that I dont loose everything... Its internet security thats saying I have all these threats so I think it may be a virus..
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 02:49:44 pm by Silvianna »

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2012, 03:59:06 pm »
I had the same thing the other day but had never installed "Internet Security". I'm pretty sure THAT is the virus because it found all sorts of things on our pc and wouldn't let us open any programs. I had to do a system restore to "fix" it. Still don't know if we really got rid of it or not.

Offline Silvianna

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2012, 04:12:20 pm »
Yeah I never installed it either but my security had expired so thats probably why I got a virus.. I did a system restore a little bit ago.

Edit: Dont worry about the map~ I had the whole FH folder burned onto a disk and put back on my comp after a system restore. The map is just fine, and my comp is a little bit faster now x3.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 04:39:22 am by Silvianna »

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2012, 01:02:03 am »
Guess that system restore fixed your pc?