Author Topic: Risking It All ~ Warrior cats RP (Not accepting anymore)  (Read 19435 times)

Offline Silvianna

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Re: Risking It All ~ Warrior cats RP (New and accepting!)
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2012, 04:37:20 am »
Yeah I think it did, I got a different security so it doesnt happen again though xD.
I read up a bit more about the herbs that im going to add to the map and found out that the places I put them in are not really suited for them so I deleted them. Im going to make more herbs for the map and add them to the correct places. After that I might end up putting the download up~  For example, say that one herb grows in the forests, There will be less of them in the fields. Catmint will be very rare and mainly found in twoleg gardens.

As detailed as possible~  ;)
You can read up about all the herbs and pics of them in the introduction section of the forum if you want x3.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 05:14:44 am by Silvianna »

blessingsindisguise

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2012, 04:52:32 pm »
Silvianna, Skystar has been moved to this account seeing as my Sinead account has been deactivated.

Offline Silvianna

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2012, 06:33:53 pm »
Oh ok

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2012, 07:09:19 pm »
Photo:

Characters name:AcornKit

Your Ingame user:LasVagas  (I spelt it like that cause ages ago,i could not spell -.-)

Species:Bengal Kitten

Clan:Heather Clan? :3

Mate (Optional):N/A

Kits/Family:None so far.Acorn is hoping to be adopted in the future

Personality:AcornKit is very active at night,due to the fear of the dark.He can get spooked easly an does not like to be left alone.AcornKit loves to be around others,play with blades of grass and learn the ways of a warrior.

History:Due to his weekness,his mother rejected him and moved on with her two healthy kits.Acorn was left alone at a young age and had to pick up scraps in the forest.Working with the rest of his streangth,he reached Heather clan and settled down to a more happy life,his streangth now growing,and his agile body more muscular.

Roleplay Sample:AcornKit struggled up to the top of a large tree trunk.His claws were clamped tightly to the rough bark,slowly shufferling his body to the top of the sturdy tree.His tail swayed side to side,watching a robin,hopping about its nest in horror.Acorn hunched his back,breathed in slowly,and pounced to gain a greater hight.Unfortunatly,Acorn was still very young,and learning the ways of the warriors,so he did not clamp his paw tightly enough to the trunk and feel downwards,landing in blades of soft grass.Acorn layed there for a while,stunned.He put a paw over his eyes and scrambled to his wobberly legs.The small kit breathed in deeply and shook his body,slowly realising that the robin was teasing him,swurving around his head and chirping loudly.Acorn swiped a paw and caught the robin in his sharp claws.Acorn suddenly felt soft and fluffy inside.He had caught somthing for the first time.The kits frowning face turned into a furry face of joy.He grabbed the robing in his face and bounded over to his clan. "Ah bundle!" Yelled a kit and a sudden pile of kits piled onto Acorn. "Get orf me! Your crushing my prey!" Squeeked the kit and he bit into a kits leg. "Hey,that hurt,mouse Brain!" Squeeled another kit.Acorn shook his fur and the small cats came tumberling off him. "Dont do that again!" Acorn said,pouncing over to the nursury.

Dooooooooood.

blessingsindisguise

« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2012, 08:54:27 pm »
awwwh cute kitteh ^^

Offline Silvianna

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2012, 10:15:52 pm »
@Victoria Accepted.

It is a cute kitten, I love bengal cats <3

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2012, 10:50:50 pm »
Going out of town tomorrow. Should be back by Saturday I think. We have to turn in our application for the apartment so we can move back to Arkansas. I will let you guys know when we get back!

Offline Silvianna

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2012, 12:20:50 am »
Ok, Have fun x3. I only got to add two more herbs to the map now but I gotta find some textures for them.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 12:22:29 am by Silvianna »

blessingsindisguise

« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2012, 12:48:25 am »
So two more herbs and we have our map??

Offline Silvianna

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2012, 02:54:44 am »
Well actually I still got to add either the Neighborhood or Brightclan but they wont be finished in quite a while so Im thinking of just releasing it when the other territories are finished. The only thing that needs to be finished in the other territories are a couple of plants and I need to put a portal. When I finish with Brightclan/Neighborhood I will post a new download.