Author Topic: Some Ideas I Would Like to Share  (Read 1524 times)

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Some Ideas I Would Like to Share
« on: March 09, 2012, 11:09:41 am »
Firstly i would like to say..........

1. In Map Maker, if an object has a box collision and you rotate it, the box collision will not rotate with the object. Only the object will rotate not the box collision.

2. Do you think we could add Impressive World manes into Feralheart? They had some really awesome manes, seriously they were just...... epic!

3. I would love to have some rain that would be pouring down really heavily. I can only set the rate to 3000 otherwise the rains just gonna fall and stop fall and stop. 3000 isnt heavy enough, it really isnt. Is there any way we can stop this? Change the rate to 8000 or something and not have the rain stop then start again over and over again?

4. Wouldnt be good to have more than one weather cycle in our maps?

5. The wings need to be, well they need to be changed. They are in bad shape and have bad animation (sorry if thats a bit harsh) they should have a texture like the manes. They dont go pitch black when you change the colour to black, you can still see the texture. Another thing that wings should have is markings. Why dont the wings have markings? They really should. I dont like my wings one whole colour, i would like to have some other colours too.

6. More maps!! I have said this before but the new maps are really not that exciting. They are empty a lot of the time, places like Last Cave and Atlantis are like always empty.

7. Just a question but does anyone know when Movie Maker is coming out?

8. I think Feralheart could do with some more music. More music would be nice ;)

9. Multiple markings. I want to wear that "striped legs" markings but also the "swirl". Wouldnt it be nice if we could use both?

10. Why dont the rocks have "Own Collision" ticked? Why is it just a box collision? It makes things very annoying in Fluorite Plains and such when you cant sit on the rock properly.

11. To make the game more realistic how about we add some sounds to some objects? Add a running waterfall sound to the waterfalls, add a rustling leaves noise to the trees ect ect.

12. Is it possible to wear more than 4 items?

13. I think when the angel wings fold they should be in the shape of the bat wings, or something better at least.

Hopefully there should be more ideas to come sooner or later ^^ Please feel free to post a comment.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 01:05:11 am by Ingredient »
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Re: I Got Some Ideas!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 05:51:07 pm »
Love the ideas! It's true that some maps such as last cave have little to no meshs at all and very boring and new maps will be great for people who are very bored of old maps. Great ideas ingredient! -karmas-
Signature by Green

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Some Ideas I Would Like to Share
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 01:36:13 am »
Thanks for that comment Stephen, glad you agree ^^
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 01:53:20 am »
6. More maps!! I have said this before but the new maps are really not that exciting. They are empty a lot of the time, places like Last Cave and Atlantis are like always empty.

You are not alone on this statement. The new maps were a really rushed work, and the old ones were never what it could be either. Chances are there will be new maps in future patches that will create a real FH world that we first expected back in early 2011 but nothing certain of course.

Also about the "movie maker", coming out as in being an actual movie maker? In that case I think you got it all wrong. Not because I know this certainly but I believe the movie maker works just as it's supposed to know. And looking realistically over the game and what an actual screen capturing software consists of, I don't think FH will ever get such a function.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 06:30:27 am »
I think Ingredient just means the Movie Maker in the Tools menu, when you click on it just says "Coming Soon". But it would be great if you could save the movies captured in game to your screenshot folder, or another place, not necessarily a screen capture type of function. There is already plenty of software out there for that :)
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 06:50:53 am »