Author Topic: Problems, please help!  (Read 954 times)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Problems, please help!
« on: March 09, 2012, 05:20:13 pm »
One of the computers that I mosty play feralheart on is acting weird. Almost ever time I go on mapmaker and/or playing the game, the computer sounds like its overheating and when I play warrior cats untold tales, the computer dosn't sounds like its overheating.

And since that problem, I'm planing to use the computer in my brothers' room to play feralheart but everytime I tried to play feralheart, it ramonly crashes.
Signature by Green

Offline EvilSock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
    • View Profile
Re: Problems, please help!
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 07:25:07 pm »
How old is this computer in particular? If it's relatively old then it'll probably struggle to cope with FH, and even more so if you have the additional FH+.
Is the fan working properly? The computer should be seated upon a desk or table because if it's on your lap then air flow can become limited and it'll overheat, shut down and restart. Overheating can also be caused by malfunction, maybe a component error? I think you should refer this with someone in real life, I don't think there's much to be done unless you do some research.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Re: Problems, please help!
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 07:44:13 pm »
How old is this computer in particular? If it's relatively old then it'll probably struggle to cope with FH, and even more so if you have the additional FH+.
Is the fan working properly? The computer should be seated upon a desk or table because if it's on your lap then air flow can become limited and it'll overheat, shut down and restart. Overheating can also be caused by malfunction, maybe a component error? I think you should refer this with someone in real life, I don't think there's much to be done unless you do some research.

I don't know how old the computer is but I know that i can see grass instead of African grass and it's seated upon the table. I don't know much about computer fans but I don't want my parents to spend money on a new fan.

About the other computer in my brothers' room, why is it ramonly crashing?
Signature by Green