Author Topic: Opal Clan [CLOSED =(]  (Read 16472 times)

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
Re: Opal Clan [Literate Roleplay] [OPEN!]
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2012, 01:57:36 am »
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2012, 02:29:11 am »
((Hey Moo! How do you pronounce her name? I'm sure the line above the a means something but I'll be darned if my old brain can remember.))

Offline Nitrobug

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2012, 06:16:33 pm »
( I'm at school right now, I promise I'll post when I get home though~)

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2012, 07:15:50 pm »
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 07:18:39 pm by WarriorMoo »
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Opal Clan [Looking for Members, Allies, and Enemies]
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2012, 03:53:46 pm »
C a n i c a s
&
O b i

Obi looked over to Rook and smiled slightly, impressed by his last statement. If there were two things the wolf treasured most it was courage and commitment. Although Rook had abandoned his last pack, the fact that he was able to admit his faults and vow to better himself made a good impression on Obi. The old wolf and the leader then looked over to the only feline member of their clan who seemed to have an accent in her voice, something Obi could relate to as his words weren't always understood with his southern dialect. With both of the histories revealed it was obvious the two other wolves could relate, their loved ones being wiped out by humans as well. "Well, Rook and Shanhua, we welcome you to the clan. I'm very sorry to hear that no one from your pack or family were able to be here to provide you comfort but we'll do our best to be as much as a comfort to you as possible. If you need anyone to talk to, feel free to talk to either myself or Obi," he spoke, looking over to the medic who nodded his head in agreement.  
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 03:55:32 pm by Kasai »

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2012, 04:39:20 pm »
Okay so you guys will have to forgive me being stupid but I completely forgot to add Mate, Former Mates, and Offspring into the applications. They are added now though. If anyone would like to add Offspring, Mate, or Former Mate in, please just let me know. I had to edit Obi's information with his former mate and offspring. So, just let me know if anything needs changing and once again I'm really sorry!  

Offline Nitrobug

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2012, 07:12:55 pm »

The young female gave a little yawn as the howl woke her from her slumber. At first, the wolfess merely rolled over, not quite ready to end her nap yet. She lay there for a second, blinking as the realization that it might be something important hit her.She slowly uncurled from her little ball, crawling out into the open, making her way towards the low drone of voices.

She walked in as Rook was telling his story, though was only half paying attention. She plopped down on the soft grass, suppressing a yawn, looking at the others as they spoke, though her attention often wandered too the rustle of the leaves, the grass blowing in the wind,a squirrel darting up a tree. She had never quite been well known for having a good attention span.  She didn't really tune in until Canicas spoke again. " Hrm, right, very sad." she said quickly, guessing that they had been sad tales from what the leader said. She lifted her head, stretching, before pushing herself into a siting position

" The names Hazel. I grew up in a Mountain Range a ways away from here." she explained " There's not much to say bout that really, I don't have a tragic story, my family is alive and well, it was rather peaceful where we lived/I honestly just wanted a change of pace, some excitement. So I left, wandered around for a little while and here I am. " The female shrugged, again losing focus as he stomach growled loudly. She wished she'd gone after that squirrel now.

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2012, 04:17:52 pm »
-pokes-

Made it back from Arkansas alive! The construction on I-40 wasn't nearly as bad this time around... Our last trip down was HORRIBLE! The construction alone took 2 hours to get through. This time though, it was much easier, almost like there wasn't construction going on at all. It was nice!

Going to go see Hunger Games in a bit. I will try to post when I get home.

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2012, 06:30:54 pm »
(lawl, just here to say that you may want to add Faded (derp) to your 'Neutrals' list Kasai, for the sake of plots. xD
+ Opal Paradise will be done very soon, so I just need to finish Opal Valley and all that <3)

Isu

Isu had no intention of sharing her story; she didn't really want to but she had to share it anyway. As the others shared their' pasts, the wolf had turned her attention to a small bird that perched upon a branch in the nearby tree. The wind ruffled it's feathers and caused the bird, now dubbed 'Fluffy' to her, to fluff out the feathers before resting. Isu stared at it with green and golden eyes, before she even noticed it was her turn to share.
"I'm just going to get this over with. I'm Isu. I'm a wolf. Lalala. My family fell to some other entity than the humans. I would rather not go into detail, but this entity didn't really like the idea of so called "impure bloodlines". Whoever they were, they sounded like a bunch of rabid rabbits that feed themselves to bears. I have no idea where my family is now, even if they're still alive, but the past is the past and I have to move on with my life."
Isu felt stupid about sharing her story, compared to others. However, had she not shared it others would have pushed her, and she doesn't enjoy being pushed about. Otherwise she would have snapped and bolted, becoming a wanderer. Everything in this clan had to be perfect - just the way she sees it - or she will leave.

(I DON'T KNOW.)

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2012, 08:07:07 pm »
C a n i c a s
&
O b i

Canicas nodded to Hazel's words, deciding to ignore her rumbling stomach for now. He planned to send them on a hunt soon anyway. Isu's words, however, seemed to make Obi and Canicas uneasy. Obi made his discomfort more noticeable as his golden eyes was flashing over to Canicas while Isu spoke. Canicas finally met Obi's eyes when the female finished her story. "Isu's story brings up another topic I need to cover. While Obi was marking territory in the mountains, he has reported another pack just beyond the mountains. I'm unsure of their intentions but from the little we have gathered, we think them to be possibly hostile. I'm going to have two hunting parties set up now. Obi, Shanhua, and I will be hunting in Opal Plains. Isu, Rook, and Hazel will hunt on their way to the mountains. Dens have been set up there which will allow you three to stay there as you need. Isu, I need you to walk along their borders and find out whether this pack would make a good ally or if we should be thinking of them as an enemy. Rook and Hazel, I need you two to ensure Isu's safety and make sure this pack won't be attacking for our territory. Should there be any sign, and I do mean /any/ sign of an attack or hostile behavior, you are to howl to us and we will help. As far as I know, they aren't a large pack as of yet and may only have about our number of members. Just find out what they are and their priorities then you may return. If you can't find anything out within four days, you can return here and we'll just keep attentive to them. I wish you three luck." With that said, the leader hopped down from his perch and motioned for Obi and Shanhua to follow him to Opal Plains. Obi followed his leader, looking over to the three who were instructed to leave, expecting a negative reaction to the new leader's orders.  

[Yay for making it home alive! And plot development! Woo!]
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 08:14:51 pm by Kasai »