Author Topic: Opal Clan [CLOSED =(]  (Read 16474 times)

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Opal Clan [Looking for Members, Allies, and Enemies]
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2012, 07:44:24 pm »
Maybe a concussion with some scars? That way he can be knocked out for a bit [I'll have Obi care for him] then he can wake up form his coma-ish thing when you come back? And that's a lot of moving but hopefully you won't have to move after that second move in two years =) Moving is a hassle =P @iflatsoda: Would you mind if we have some members from Faded attack Rook? Maybe Akila and your character? [Obi's daughter (Akila) and son (Oki) are part of our rival pack by the way, everyone. Just a fun little dramatic thing 8D]

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2012, 08:55:37 pm »
Irony, I was going to apply Bishop to Faded after we got internet :P And yes, concussion/coma thingy with scaring is fine by me. Actually... I did something similar with Boe (killing off most of my characters as well) when I moved once. He was out for 3 months or so... 3 months without internet is awful.

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2012, 10:11:17 pm »
Hey Fellas, just lettin' ya know I won't be here this weekend, or even Spring Break.
I'm heading off to England to visit my sister, who is studying abroad. I'm leaving tomorrow (The 28th)

I should be back around the 9th. Until then, chow!
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2012, 10:21:15 pm »
Bye Moo!! Have fun and be careful! Take lots of pictures!

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2012, 10:23:24 pm »
@Kasai:
Sure, that'd be fine, but if I'm going to be on two characters at once, Isu's gonna have to go. Maybe she's somewhere else hunting or something?

@WarriorMoo:
D'aww, why so looong? /forevercry. We is gonna miss chu, MooMoo- but chu gonna have fun and we're okay with that <3
Hope you has fun with your sister!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 10:25:00 pm by iFlatsoda »

Offline Nitrobug

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2012, 04:02:47 am »
I may not be posting much this week. After today I have three days to get a letter of reccomendation, Essay and Resume for a Scholarship, so I'm kinda scrambling. I'll post this weekend, you can skip me if you need too.

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2012, 07:48:55 pm »
@iFlatsoda: Isu could just be searching the area (her job) after the hunt since that's what Rook is doing when he gets attacked by Kaive and Akili. Also, can you reply soon for the rp so we can get Rook knocked out before Russ(Buttons Lady) has to leave?

@Russ: Hahaha oh the irony~ Three months without internet? Ugh that would suck D8

@Moo: England?! That's awesome! Have fun and take lots of pictures!!! 8D

@Nitrobug: Okay. Yeah, that's fine. Like I said, as long as I get some notice I have no problem with you guys not being able to reply =)

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2012, 07:59:32 pm »
I've got almost 2 weeks before I leave. We could have gone to investigate, decided to have the guards take turns patrolling that border and Rook could be caught off guard by their own patrol/scouting party. Unless you guys don't think we could get it done before I leave, then we should probably continue with the rp we're on.

Hope I'm not being a hassle to you guys :(

Edit: Oh, and call me anything you guys want. Rook is fine or Russ or Buttons Lady... BL... Old Fart... Hey you!... I'll answer to just about anything lol.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 08:03:22 pm by Buttons Lady »

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2012, 08:07:22 pm »
C a n i c a s
&
O b i

The three set off on a hunt soon, laying it wait until noon since that's when most of the prey would come for water. With the two wolves knowing the area well, it wasn't long before the three had a good pile from the hunt, each hunting somewhat individually but gathering the meat into a pile. They ate under the warm afternoon sun and then Canicas ordered for them to help with stocking the food den up. This would be used especially in the winter, when most of the prey was in hibernation or more difficult to find. It was early evening by the time that task was finished and now the three branched off to have their own space. Canicas sat on top of the hill that had the falls descending from it while Obi took a nap in the medic's den. With the few members in the clan, it was obvious the of wolf was still wary of attack especially because half of the clan was now away in possible enemy territory. His rigid sleeping posture and tense ears proved his distrust for his environment.   

[tried to make a post for Shan, Obi, and Canicas without hijacking Moo's character. =P
I think we could get it done before you leave. We'll just assume Hazel is with your characters until Caty has the chance to reply. Maybe you guys can just do a half-efforted hunt (like mine above where just one of you says "there was a hunt. they got animals. blah" and then just go into the whole patrol thing that Russ just mentioned and all chaos will break loose. And no you're not being a hassle at all! I'm just trying to get the rp to shape around everyone's stuff going on. It's no problem at all ^^ and XD @ the name thing ]

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2012, 11:25:45 pm »
-bump-

Sorry. The whole family has been sick. I'll try to post tomorrow :(

Edited with a short post. I tried not to hijack characters apart from moving them to the mountain dens and sending them out to hunt. It wasn't a quiet trip... Rook talked and talked, not realizing the other wolves moved mindlessly along behind him and refused to respond to any of his chit-chat with anything more than "Ugh... Hrmm... -groan-". Now we know what a wolf zombie apocalypse would be like :)
And I wasn't sure if Junemarow would come through the tunnel or if we were going over the mountain???

Rook

The trio of wolves bounded away, stopping at the secluded den site to investigate. They agreed to hunt first, since none had eaten much of anything that morning. As they fanned out, each going their own way in search of smaller prey, Rook headed farther up the mountain. Upwind of a hare as he approached, Rook gave chase as it wove through the undergrowth, contorting himself into odd positions as he tried to snap at it under bushes and around trees. He wasn't quite sure how far he'd chased it when it darted down into a hole, but he made sure to take note of the area. Knowing where a family of bunnies lived could come in handy later on.

Rook padded slowly through the trees, trying to familiarize himself with the area, and soon came across scent markers left by Obi and Canicas, "Ah! Found the border. -sniff- And these are getting old..." The young wolf twisted his body, marking the tree as high up as he possibly could. The higher up he marked, the larger he may appear to trespassers. Marking several landmarks as he went, he finally came across another rabbit. This one didn't escape, and he picked it up to carry back to the mountain dens before realizing he'd spent most of the day out and about. Hopefully, Hazel and Isu could handle themselves while he was gone, but he was eager to get back and check on them to be sure. Rook had only taken a few steps when he stopped, eyes fixed on an odd hole within the mountainside. Curiosity got the better of him and Rook inched closer to investigate. He could feel the air being pulled through the tunnel, ruffling his fur the wrong way. No, he needed to get back to camp. Rook turned to leave, hoping to retrace his path through the woods.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 01:02:57 pm by Buttons Lady »