Author Topic: ::Foxes of Ireland:: [Literate, long-term fox role-play with map and forum]  (Read 32833 times)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Wow, great group! I'm thinking about joining it in the future.
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

Hello there, Stephan! Glad to know that! I cannot wait for your application ^_^

Offline lugailover

• Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
I have finished coding the forum! But not completely, I will add some awesome new features to it over the next 2 to 3 days!

wolfgirl56

Sounds great, Lugai! Also most of the site is finished. We have a new skin and a chat now! I am posting up a topic on the category, Forum News.

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 11:43:30 pm by Tanglemask »

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

wolfgirl56

That application, Tanglemask. So epic...so beautiful. -starts crying-
Anyways, Tanglemask, Koby is accepted!

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
X3 I try too hard when it comes to apps. Besides, Koby is my main chara so he's very developed. Thus resulting in that materpeice -shot-
And yay! I also signed up at the proboards. And, even thou I'm not epic at it, I can create designs and such to help with the forums. Like banners and backgrounds. -nods-

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline Celeyan

• Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
She doesn't know why, but she knows that when she is all alone

Feels like its all COMING DOWN

She won't turn around..
The shadows are long and she fears that if she cries, that first tear
The tears will not stop, raining DOWN

Ingame Username: Celeyan
Forum Username: Meowzers

Getting to know me?

Full Name: Uta deri Mansu ( Prounouced: Uta de-ri Man-sue)
Nicknames: Currently, none
Species: Cross fox
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Rank desired: Trainee ---> Warrior

These people, I trust the most.

Parents: Cassandra x Unknown
Siblings: None
Past Friends: Koby
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Past packs: Foxes Of Loch Leven

I'm fit, and not crazy...Right?

Physical Health: 100%
Mental Health: 99%

Personality: Uta, a brash, mean, and rude fox. She is very cocky, and far too playful at wrong times. The femme is know to play pranks on others, and tease. The fox is very untrustful, and will snap at anyone who wants to get to know her. The vixen isn't afraid to express her feelings, or tell everyone what she is thinking, even if it is a rude comment. She is known to, 'say to peoples face', and is very feisty. Though, deep down in her heart, she is sweet, funny, playful, and brave. Uta used to be a trusting, and nice person, until she was changed by another fox. Its hard to get to know this fox without getting irritated, but when you do get to know her, she is a good ally to have and is very loyal and protective.

Roleplay sample

The vixen moved inside the digged out den, twitching slightly as she rolled over onto her side. The sunlight shone onto her furry back, as she let loose a small and quiet yawn. Uta didn't want to leave the comfort and safety of her den, and refused to move until she finally turned around. Eyes closed immediately, shielding them from the suns ray until she adjusted. Slowly, she poked her head out the den, seeing the other foxes doing their jobs and greeting eachother. Slowly, a fluffy figure climbed out, fluffy tail swishing behind her as she looked around. Kits played in the den, and proud mothers stared at them. Hunger gnawed at her stomach, making her squirm in discomfort as she took over towards the entrance. Moving out, the fox went into the forest, sniffing for any scent of prey. Finally, a rabbit scent hit her nose, and she licked her chops hungrily. Slowly, she moved towards it, crouching low and moving quietly and carefully. Paws and hindlegs got into position, tail swishing behind her as she lunged, landing on the rabbit and biting its neck. It fell limp her mouth, and she trotted back to camp to eat it.

(Credit to Kasai for teh application form; Ish so epic ;D)
(Tangle, I ish...allowed to join roleplay wif you? And ish it okay wif you Crystal? -puppyeyes- I miss roleplaying uta and koby :I and I was so dissapointed when you left D: And if you want I can bring over Ivy)

(Btw, I cannot crop, I'm such a fail D: I tried tho)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 01:25:22 am by Meowzers »

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
GIRL! I WANTED YOU TO JOIN! -all caps rage-
I was trying to get in-game to see if you were there to try and talk wit chu about it -flails-
You tried to out-do me with your post XD I love you lawl

Offline Celeyan

• Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
Yup XD I was liek: FFFFUU Why u so epic :I Must outdo