Author Topic: Phasing through rocks  (Read 973 times)

Offline golgothasTerror

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • For frigs flipping sake, jane!
    • View Profile
Phasing through rocks
« on: March 18, 2012, 07:55:57 am »
Erm, this is an odd one...

Whenever I stand on a rock, or anything other than the ground, it shows me as under the surface of the object to other players, but to me I'm on top of it. For example:

On my screen, it shows my character standing on a rock, but on my friend's screen, it shows my character as under the rock.

It's really annoying when I want to RP.

Offline midnightgem

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -2
    • View Profile
    • Moonlight Howl Pack
Re: Phasing through rocks
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 09:18:28 am »
I think that happens with everyone
Not much to worry about :)

Offline HowlStar

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 02:24:40 pm »
Ah yes. The annoying thing where you are on top of a rock, but on other people's screens, you are under it.

I was RPing once and this happened to me. My friend told my to make my character a little bigger, and it worked! Try that, and if it doesn't work I don't know what to tell you.
FORMERLY KNOWN AS LARKA

Offline DarkmoonNight

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • ~WolfDark~ <-- mah user in game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 02:53:23 pm »
/ This usually happens to the pups(Little sized canines/felines). It also happens at the stone bridge and I know it's annoying, happens to me a lot of times. The best would be to get off the rock and climb it up again. There are cases when you are under a den but people see you on the den. Just run off the den/rock and back where you were, it might help.

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.