Author Topic: I Dreamt of something cool on FH, Now Thats an Idea...???  (Read 3200 times)

Offline dougal1177

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -6
    • View Profile
I Dreamt of something cool on FH, Now Thats an Idea...???
« on: March 18, 2012, 08:10:38 pm »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :
Well, Last night I had a dream, About FH, and The Idea was spetacular! ::).  Heres What I dreamt bout... I Dreamt that Kovu Added new Spiecies Called ''Reptile'', There was about 10 heads in differ shapes... 10 Dino heads, Differ eyes, about 7 Dino Bodies, AND YOU COULD PICK AND CHANGE THE MUZZLE LENGHT AND EARS SIZE etc etc etc, Size and stuff...There Was also Bird Spiecies, New bodies, Heads, Tails, eyes etc etc etc. There was also Herbivor Species, New Bodies, eyes, markings,heads,ears etc etc etc etc etc etc..There was also HUMAN SPIECIES! That was in my dream of course... And Heads, Clothes, Weapons, Fighting, Skill, Ability (Same in every specie) I THINK THATS A SPETACULAR IDEA! It Will take Some work of course, But I think that Would be a lot Better, Even if Aro'kai will come out, Ppl that cant log in there will probably play FH, Well gtg so Bye, Hope my idea will turn out really well...

Kingy-Kun

Re: I Dreamt of something cool on FH, Now Thats an Idea...???
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 08:50:43 pm »
wouldnt that defeat the object of FH?

Offline aerotechway1

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • "Just walking by!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 12:46:41 pm »
I don't think Kovu ever wanted to make FH like that. This game is specifically focused on canines and felines. And this thread should be in the ideas section.

"Deep in contemplation."

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 03:19:16 pm »
Did you watch Jurassic park before you went to sleep that night? :D
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2012, 03:21:42 pm »
Skippy... LOL
Sorry, but, I don't see dinos being in FH...
For one thing, that would be horrible for RP.
You have canines and felines, and then, dinos, who would just godmod the entire time.
Plus,
Canine,
Feline,
...Dino.
See the problem with that picture? Doesn't really fit imo.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2012, 03:23:17 pm »
Not so keen on this idea, I must say. Keep it in yo' dreams. c:

Having weapons would encourage violent behavour among members and trolls. Can you imagine Bonfire at midday? o.O

Keep thinking though!
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2012, 07:18:21 pm »
Like said in the previous replies, I must agree. The godmodding, trolling, violence that would come with it would be horrific.

Plus, I think this game was supposed to be somewhat realistic, yes.. we do have some neon creatures running around, but ---- Oh nvm, I'll just get to the point.

If we had dinosaurs in FH, they'd most likely have to be huge to be realistic, and that would be somewhat annoying. I don't think you would want to see nothing else than a giant foot on your screen every time you go closer to a dino, am I correct? xD

This game was based on carnivores, so I don't see how birds will ever be here. But of course.. If you want to have a bird character so much, just make a tiny canine or feline with wings.

Humans.. no no no.. what if some of them would just go running around with weapons and killing the actual animal RPers, I imagine how that would turn into a disaster.

That's why you have the great games like Skyrim, Aro'Kai(although it's a WIP game) and many others.

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline peaceyoyo101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2012, 03:17:15 pm »
I have to agree with the comments up there, it would be annoying, and as Ramine said FH is supposed to be realistic, they would have to be huge like she said and they're also extinct.

sexywolf101

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2012, 04:51:10 pm »
OK GOOD IDEA BUT I THOUGHT THOSE MANY FACES WAS NOT necessarY U WILL MAYBE PUT LIKE 3 THAT IT

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2012, 11:33:21 am »
Note: derek, please do NOT write in caps, it's not necessary.

Signature by Delay. <3