Author Topic: Queen Autumn  (Read 1325 times)

Offline Empath

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Hello. :)
    • View Profile
Queen Autumn
« on: March 19, 2012, 12:49:57 am »
I'm going to tell you the sad but cheerful tale of Queen Autumn. 
It was an early rainy morning for the loners when there enemy was born.  The mother looked disgusted at the young newborn and hurled her at her father he caught her luckily but still left her with the strict mother that hated even the smell of her child.  She put her down whenever she achieved something great and almost always ended up with a crying cub everyday.  Once the cub had grown into a teenager she began hanging out with another cub named Thresh he gave her hope and promised to take her away from her torturing parents.  But after overhearing the conversation, her father was not happy and attempted to murder Thresh in his sleep.  The young woman stopped him with jaws over his neck, he was killed and Thresh left with her to go on they're own.  They were alone, deceived and frightened.  They lived together until he met a prissy, full-of-herself lioness showed up and took Thresh away for good.  Autumn never loved again until she met Targa who was her king, she was a hunter for him until they found a cub stealing from the food supply and she was voted into cub sitter for a period of time until she fell in love with Targa, they are now living happily in the pride, expecting a cub.
But, that means we need  cub to! So if you would like to be our cub follow, the link.
https://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=19418.0
Please if you ever wanna talk, pm me!

Offline blackhayateFMA

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • "Be Thou for the People"
    • View Profile
Re: Queen Autumn
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 02:23:11 am »
I love the story it brought tears to my eyes JK but it was awesome. Love it
~B l a c k H a y a t e~

Offline Empath

• Curious Wanderer