Author Topic: Shipwrecked In Paradise (All speices welcome, semi-lit, map included)  (Read 1086 times)

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Welcome to the shores of Paradise, the skies are blue and calm. Meanwhile the water is crystal clear and flowing nicely. On your left you can see a beautiful tropical jungle filled with many exciting new things. On your right you can see your only hope of getting off this island;wrecked into peices floating away along the tides.

Just another day here in Paradise :)

-Map link-
~Coming soon!!~

!Updates!
Roleplay was created
3/19/12

<<Previous Roleplay summery>>
None..yet

*Rules*
 No god modders!! Nobody wants to roleplay with someone when they have no chance of beating them.

"Bad Words" are allowd in moderation, just dont sound like a drunken sailor all the time.

No annoying mate beggers.

No odd powers

No sappy sob stories, sure your charater can have a sad backstory but dont fill the entire rp with your sad depressing life.

Dont claim the map as your own :( I have spent a long time on this map and I dont want someone else to take credit of what I made.

Have fun! I made this rp for people to enjoy their time playing, so please envite your friends and anyone that is intrested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cx4eWvC24k&feature=related

{Some notes to keep in mind while Appling}
-All animal speices are welcome
-we will start rping on the form untill I finsh the map
-You are in charge of the plot so either plan it out ahead or just go with the flow :3

Code: [Select]
Picture (not needed only if wanted)
Name:
Speices of animal:
Description: (not needed)
Extra information:
Roleplay sample:(only semi literate 2-3 sentances :) we are here to improve not tear down!)

>>Members<<

*picture coming*
Name: Miyako
Speices:Ocelot
Extra info: Miyako was born and rasied in a sanctuary for wild ocelots, in the process of being relocated her cage fell off the boat in a horrible storm. She then got washed up on paradise unsure of where she was exactly, since then she has made the island her home.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 09:01:30 pm by Arashiandame »

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Shipwrecked In Paradise (open to all)
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 07:39:48 pm »
~progress of map: 80% complete!! :D
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 08:51:03 pm by Arashiandame »