Author Topic: Crystal's Ideas  (Read 2444 times)

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
Re: Crystal's Ideas
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2012, 12:01:21 pm »
The first idea would be very handy! It's so annoying when logging out, logging back in with a new char, then a bad token. D:

As for the second Idea, I'm not so sure about that, it would take alot of work, and a tiny pup picking up a giant tiger? XD you would need some sort of ''Weight'' system to make it seem a bit more realistic in my opinion, which would take a lot of coding and such.''

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2012, 01:13:44 pm »
I'm not to sure about either Idea, Unless for the Second one you have to ask for permission to be picked up? But if not then Trolls are just gonna go crazy.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2012, 04:25:55 pm »
-datassplz-
@Lugia: 1 I spot a pewdie pie fan XD and 2 you hit close to my mark. The only difference is they would have to mke it either size limit like you said or they would make the original meshes unable to get too small and create a cub and a pup model. But it would be funny to see the full sized lion spaz out above a tiny wolf and chase him around while curled up in a ball like he's being carried.
@BigSkippy: I think I'm going to have to karma you good sir. Your the first to mention the carry button besides me. You deserve a bone.

The liar and the thief