Author Topic: Crystal's Ideas  (Read 2451 times)

wolfgirl56

Crystal's Ideas
« on: March 21, 2012, 07:55:16 pm »
1. Ability To Change Characters Ingame Without Exiting The Server
This idea is for anyone who uses multiple characters in their roleplay. If you have multiple characters in a roleplay or something, there should be an option to switch to characters and still stay in the server, especially if you sometimes crash or something when you try and enter the map the first time. It could be activated by clicking on a picture of a wolf where the other icons are, and it could be activated by using the S key. You could type in the the names of your characters that you want to use, and when you want to get on a character without exiting the server, you can press S and click on your character's name and you turn into that character so you can still roleplay and not miss anyone's posts.
2. Ability to Pick Up Other Players
You should pick up other players, and sometimes maybe in roleplay you could use it for a warning bite or something? Also when you put the player down, your character crouches down slowly and puts the player on the ground.
-Thinking of more ideas-

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Re: Crystal's Ideas
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 08:33:22 pm »
I just want to say on the second one, good idea but you would have the problem of tiny sized characters picking up full sized characters. It really isn't a bad idea but in order to do 2 they would have to make 2 more models, cubs and pups. (hopefully they will look cute and chubby) Same goes if you pick up objects, just picture characters carrying mountains XD.

The first is ok, but it seems kinda pointless and might be more probed to crashing cause the other character might be somewhere else, unless they do what they did in impressive title.

The liar and the thief

leopard31

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 03:49:52 am »
The second one could be a problem with people playing and they won't stop picking them up.It would be kinda aggravating.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 05:41:16 pm »
@Fran: That's why they should hasve the accept embrase button or something. King of like group/friend/party requests, send a carry request and if it's accepted by the cub then the cub/pup model wsill be carried by the lion/wolf model. If rejected they can go on with their lives and not be carried. But I think the butt swing rape dance is more annoying than kidnapping. (Also an idea of the action and meshes is if playing wq) But yeah before they can even think about the pros and cons they have to 1 make cub and pup meshes and possibly 2 edit it so their original meshes can't get cub/pup sized tiny anymore.

The liar and the thief

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2012, 05:47:34 pm »
Love the ideas! I think I will karma you... -kameras-
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 10:13:15 pm »
Thanks for your opinions, guys. And for some reason Okami, when I first saw what you said about character picking up mountains, I thought of a giant-sized wolf picking up a mountain lol. I'll put up some more if I think of any.

Offline peaceyoyo101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2012, 12:11:47 am »
Great ideas! -Nuzzlez-

leopard31

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2012, 01:46:12 am »
True

BlackCatTrain

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2012, 02:39:55 am »
I would be annoying if people would continue to pick me up, It will also give Trolls a "new option" when there trolling.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2012, 06:13:08 pm »
@~*Crystal~*: I was thinking more a thiny character picking up a huge mountasin and having it spaz out above him and chase him floatingly while he ran. XD

@BlackCatTrain: That's why they would add accept/reject carry option. -.- look up please.

The liar and the thief