Author Topic: Downloading maps on Mac  (Read 1327 times)

Offline Zayshire

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Downloading maps on Mac
« on: March 22, 2012, 04:14:50 am »
Thank you for helping on my last post. This time I was wondering how do you download maps on a mac? I did everything it said exactly and still no map. Do I need Winrar? Also, I don't seem to have the portal for Sky Rim or Atlantis. Are these a separate download then the patch and game itself? Thank you for your help~

Offline shell_prisoner

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
Re: Downloading maps on Mac
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 06:54:50 am »
Thank you for helping on my last post. This time I was wondering how do you download maps on a mac? I did everything it said exactly and still no map. Do I need Winrar? Also, I don't seem to have the portal for Sky Rim or Atlantis. Are these a separate download then the patch and game itself? Thank you for your help~
Something is wrong with FH for Mac, that's why some maps are missing. But since I have no Mac I cant figure out why this is happening.
WINE for GNU/Linux works fine, and Mac version is being built from same source code.

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
Re: Downloading maps on Mac
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 11:09:40 pm »
I use Crossover, to install the folder itself onto my mac, I use it for everything, Crossover is a very handy program!
How To Get Crossover 10 Mac Full Version For Free <-- Download and install crossover here, then download the FeralHeart .exe file as you would in a windows product, (Change the installation destination to Z:! Then install normally! Then your done. The folder will be somewhere hidden so use finder to... Find it. Place the FeralHeart folder in your desktop and your done! You can go into the folder anytime to place your files in Exports!

It will also help with your missing maps problem!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 11:11:23 pm by Lugai »