Author Topic: Um... Is there something I'm missing here?  (Read 1294 times)

Elizabeth

Um... Is there something I'm missing here?
« on: March 22, 2012, 11:23:24 pm »
I had no trouble installing the game on my old computer and everything went fine on my current computer as well. On my old computer the game use to run just fine, but after a while I didn't play. I got this new computer and downloaded the game on it, but when I ran the game an error popped up saying "This application has failed to start because irrKlang.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." And then I tried to play the game on my old computer and it said the same thing. I looked in the files just to make sure everything was okay, and the irrKlang.dll file was there. I re-installed the game and the same error happened when I went to play the game. Is there something I'm just not getting here? Help please :( I wanna play so badly cause I haven't in such a long while..!

Offline peaceyoyo101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Um... Is there something I'm missing here?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 11:32:43 pm »
I'm not sure but I suggest re-downloading the game and deleting everything that has to do with FeralHeart.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 11:52:27 pm »
irrKlang.dll is used to play sounds properly inside the game. If it's not there it means it has either been moved or you installed the game with a broken installer.

As mentioned above, download a new installer, remove the old game, and install with the new downloaded one and it should work fine and dandy.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline peaceyoyo101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 12:02:43 am »
Hey, Red thanks I just guessed because I was not sure, looks like I got it right.