Author Topic: Crashing  (Read 936 times)

Offline samshadow24

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Crashing
« on: March 24, 2012, 02:22:46 pm »
FeralHeart keeps crashing on me. Its not the server, it just keeps crashing. Help?

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: Crashing
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 02:35:08 pm »
It just does this sometimes, There isn't much anyone can do for you. It's either your connection or just the server is too full.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline Rimfrost

• ? ? Music for the soul ? ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 167
  • Mew~
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART page
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 02:37:50 pm »
If it crash right after you open the game it might be double files of something in your particle folder.
Open your FeralHeart folder, media -> particles and if example have two of example aura, or maybe even three of them. Delete two of them, example aura_0 and aura_1.

If it crashing whike you're playing, and keep crashing when you chose a character. Try to wait like 5 minutes before you try again.

Still nothing, try to restart your computer, and if it still doesnt work then uninstall FeralHeart, remove the folder and all files in it and then install it again.

Offline Jatator

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • jatator
    • jatator
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 05:06:30 pm »
I have this same problem  Dx

bada123

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 11:04:48 pm »
So do i, its very annoying, i just open Feral Heart, and it says "FeralHeart has stopped working" it was working like 30 min ago :/

artistgrl8

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2012, 11:13:48 pm »
I can never play FH for more then an hour without the message 'Feral Heart has encountered a problem and needs to close.' coming up. Drives me insane.