Author Topic: Home Position Idea/Logic [closed/lock/delete]  (Read 1222 times)

FoxfangPitbull

Home Position Idea/Logic [closed/lock/delete]
« on: March 25, 2012, 12:02:05 pm »
I know it had to change from Bonfire Island to Lonley Cave due to lag or spam or something or other, but;
This throws FH+ users out of whack, because when we log on, if we've changed from FH to FH+, our characters are in a void and we can't set or re-set our home position without re downloading the regular FH and weaving our way back to Bonfire.
So maybe, on the next patch update, if there will even be one, maybe a synchronised spawning/home point for users of both games could be thought about?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 12:42:20 pm by `Pitbull »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Home Position Idea/Logic
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 01:32:22 pm »
The different versions are made by two different people. When FH is updated the creator of FH+ updates their version accordingly. If they choose to do it differently then we really have no say in the matter, it is more like someone's mod than a version of the game really.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline meowool

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 02:32:37 pm »
I think Simba (who made FH+) is looking for a way to rectify that problem.

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 06:37:26 pm »
I know the two versions are made by two people. I was one of the first to play FH+ when Simba gave the link out secretly, so I'm not lacking on knowledge in that particular department.
I'm just saying, as an idea; for the two home points to be synch'd, or that in FH+ if said character is in a regular FH map, that when we click "reset home" or something of that sort, it flicks back to Bonfire Island, therefore allowing us to flee back with no difficulty; or the other way around.

FoxfangPitbull

Re: Home Position Idea/Logic [closed/lock/delete]
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 12:42:57 pm »
This is not going anywhere and I've discovered how to work something out for myself.
Lock and throw away the key please.