Author Topic: NaruHina?  (Read 8168 times)

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
Re: NaruHina?
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2012, 10:30:50 pm »
Actually, if they'd make some sort of "after-series" where Naruto is Hokage, I honestly can imagine some sort of early-series hilarity due to Naruto's character. Though, it would probably revolve around the graduating of new genin, and then focus on a specific new-gen genin or something, either having a similar background to Naruto and being shunned with people forgetting Naruto's background, or some sort of connection with Sasuke/Itachi (since Konoha still views Itachi as a traitor and Naruto promised to keep it a secret).

Either way, Naruto as Hokage would be sort of funny, in certain aspects.
---He'd use clones to do his paperwork
---He'd have clones go to meetings
---He'd actually be good political wise and scare people with his strangely deceiving people skills
---Most common argument would be why he's never PHYSICALLY THERE when he's needed.
---He'd be eccentric and probably freak out new Genin on purpose (Imagine Iruka-sensei's face when the first prank to new genin is a false S-Ranked assassination mission but winds out being a twisted, planned out, "Retrieve Lady Sashimi's newly adopted kitten mission").

bignarutofan19

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2012, 10:36:15 pm »
Exactly! In fact, all of those aspects except for the last one were in fanfics that I've read and they were really hilarious! XD I just hope Masashi-san will at least make an epilogue after Naruto Shippuden is over.

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2012, 11:46:22 pm »
4/5s of those were in fiction? And were hilarious?

Someone needs to direct me to this hilarity. I'm running out of reading material that's regularly updated.

The most wonderful political tactic would be when he debates with himself in his office about some tough decision the council wants to push him to agree on, LOL.

Though, pairing wise, I don't really agree with any of them because I over-think them. Hinata would require some sort of political assistence because of the way the Hyuuga are, Sakura just...doesn't really fit anymore because most of the series has made Sakura a sort of "mission" for Naruto, and the rest just don't make sense. It'd have to be someone completely random or something.

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2012, 11:46:13 pm »
Well, anyways, even though the elders are wise, Tsunade-sama is still the Hokage and her decision will most likely be to make Naruto-kun Hokage. Even though Kakashi-sensei is a good candidate it's not really his goal as far as I know and Naruto is stronger than Kakashi-sensei in some respects.

bignarutofan19

« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2012, 08:25:32 am »
Agreed. xP

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2012, 08:22:20 pm »
How did we start arguing about Naruto being Hokage when:
1. We all agree that he is probably going to be Hokage next.
2. The title of this is 'NaruHina.'
~~~

Whatever, I don't want to talk about that girl anyways X3. I mean, I'm cool with her as like a friend, but she had better keep her hands off Naruto unless she wants to lose her face.

*ahem*

Anyways (one of my favourite words :DDD), I never disagreed that Naruto was going to be Hokage, I just said that I thought it would be cool to see him as an Anbu due to this picture:

I just really wanted to share that pic ^^ So...yeah.

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2012, 11:09:10 pm »
LOL, I REMEMBER that pic.

I was like "Interesting...now just get rid of Sakura and then it's MORE interesting," (I don't mind her, I just dislike her hair color).

It's fun to randomly debate on things though even though we know how it'll work. I don't even know how the shinobi system will work if there's some multi-village alliance, though considering that Grass/Waterfall/Rain (if it was a stabilized village by then) didn't appear to be a part of the alliance I could possibly see some sort of troubles with national politics/peace/stability meetings problematic for Naruto as Hokage.

Meh, I'm overthinking things again, aren't I? XD I'll shut up now.

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2012, 03:16:43 am »
No, that's actually a really interesting notion...if politics interested me X3, though I think I'll have a dream about that tonight now....O.O

Anyways, I also don't particularly care for Sakura-chan's hair colour, even if I do like her character X3 I do like the Stupid Sakura parodies, though. Even though I like her, those are just too funny X3. It isn't Sakura-chan's fault, that her Dad was the Easter Bunny, though....

Am I the only one who noticed that her parents never show up. Am I just rambling now?

P.S. Happy Easter, Sakura! I hope your Dad doesn't have too much work! Tell him to give me lots of presents!

bignarutofan19

« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2012, 07:04:58 am »
D'aww, but I like Sakura-chan's hair! ;.; At least her hair isn't neon pink. Then I wouldn't like it. XD

I'm the same as you Kitsune when it comes to liking Sakura parodies even though I like her. NTAS (Naruto the Abridges Series) is one of my favorite parodies of Naruto and they make fun of Sakura most of the time. To me, somebody takes their favorite character way too seriously when they can't even laugh at parodies of their favorite character.

Oh, and did you two see the trailer for the new Shippuden movie? I think Naruto is going to be in the ANBU and either one or both of Sakura's parents are going to appear! =D

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2012, 05:05:49 pm »
I had a traumatizing experience with pink, so I'm generally wary of it. If it isn't on a flower, I usually try to ignore it. (I'm just weird, that's all).

What new trailer? owo? Must go and google.