Author Topic: NaruHina?  (Read 8225 times)

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
Re: NaruHina?
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2012, 09:08:58 pm »
I like pink, but pink hair just sets me on edge....it's long story that doesn't fit on this forum...

On the note of making fun of your favourite things, Naruto is one of my favourite characters to make fun of even though I love him with a passion (well, the passion of a thousand burning suns, but that's just chessy crap) X3. Although, I'd have to say it's the funniest to make fun of Sasuke just 'cos he tries to act cool all the time and really anything just sets me laughing X3 (like SasuNaru X3)

bignarutofan19

« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2012, 10:34:52 pm »
OMG seriously? XD You two must've had life-altering experiences to not like pink.

I like to make fun of almost all of the characters, though I have to admit Sasuke is the most fun to make fun of. >xP

Shusuke, here's the trailer: [PV]Naruto Shippuuden Movie 6 Road to Ninja- Trailer 1 ENG SUB

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2012, 01:51:26 am »
Naruto's voice is so sexy =?= ~<3

bignarutofan19

« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2012, 06:18:05 am »
Yesh, his voice is very sexy. >:3

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2012, 07:26:42 pm »
Yes it is a sexy voice, but it's also relatively creepy that both voice actors are women. How do they do that? LOL

:'D I like bothering all of the characters story-wise. It's just so much fun. Naruto's easy to fluster, Sasuke's easy to annoy (and would be quite a challenge to prank, I would say, though I think a whoopie cushion under the decorative pillows on a chair would work out just fine regardless of his age), and all of the other characters have some sort of peeve.

Though, if I had to be honest, I'd probably enjoy myself simply by using a Henge to take Itachi's appearance and hang around with Deidara for a day, what with how the guy hates Itachi and all (I would have so much fun. SO MUCH.)

What an interesting trailer, LOL.

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2012, 08:41:38 pm »
It's not lesbian that I think his voice is sexy, right? That woman does have a very low voice. Most women I meet have rather high voices. My voice is pretty low, but not to the standard of a boy's. Can't he simply be voiced by a boy that is Naruto's age? That would make a lot more sense.
Also, the voice isn't really sexy in a womanly way, but I don't really know what a 'sexy' voice would sound like for a woman-I guess it varies.
Why am I talking about this?

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2012, 09:00:59 pm »
It's probably my fault. I'm the one who brought it up, LOL.

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's higher than Naruto's. Takeuchi-san's voice sounds very much the same as Naruto's when she's not actually voice acting (thank you radio shows for that interesting insight, LOL), and Naruto's english voice actor usually played cute little animals that had high pitched voices. They probably change the pitch like how the vocaloids are voiced, I would think.

Speaking of which, every time I watch a Naruto episode (with the sound off) or read a story where Naruto's smarter/mellower than his canon counterpart, Len's voice is somehow assigned to his face. Weird. My cousin who's around the same age has a more suiting voice xD

All we need now is a parody or some sort of fiction where someone pranks Sasuke into inhaling helium and I'll be set for life.

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2012, 11:10:49 pm »
LOL-I'm too braindead to actually write a good response X3

bignarutofan19

« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2012, 08:14:54 am »
@Kitsune: I have a pretty deep voice for a girl too but when I'm on a phone I sound like a little girl. XD Also, the reason why the anime voice acting industry doesn't have teenagers or children voice characters around their age is because: 1. Children usually don't pay attention like teenagers or adults do and for the anime voice acting industry time is money. The faster they can have the anime episode dubbed the better. 2. There aren't that many teenagers (if any) that are willing to spend a lot of time voicing a character for a couple years or more and even if they do they would need to have at least half a year of experience in voice acting. And 3. Since Naruto had a time-skip they couldn't have a young boy voice 13 year old Naruto and then hire a teenager for 16 year old Naruto. Their voices would be different and a lot of the fans wouldn't be happy about it (including me XD), so it's better to have an adult who can make their voice sound young and then if there's a time-skip they can make their voice more mature.

Besides, if you look at the anime voice acting industry I would say that 99.9% of the voice actors are adults and it's pretty common for a woman to be the voice of a young or teenage boy. In fact, the person who voiced Ash Ketchum from Pokemon was a female and Ranma Saotome's male side from Ranma 1/2 was also voiced by a woman too. That is, up until the last season or two then they changed the voice actress to Inuyasha's voice actor.

@Shusuke: Nah. They don't change the pitch of Maile Flanagan's (Naruto's English voice actress) voice like they do for Vocaloid. I know because I met her once and she did Naruto's voice right on the spot. The only time they changed the pitch of her voice was when Naruto went Kyuubi for the first time after he thought Haku killed Sasuke.

OMG that would be hilarious! Somebody needs to ask Yuri Lowenthal (Sasuke's voice actor) to breathe in some helium and then talk in Sasuke's voice. XD

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2012, 04:33:48 pm »
It did take five or so years for Naruto to reach the time-skip anyway, so by then Part I would have had  moments where Naruto's voice would have cracked from the kid's voice changing over the years and might not have been as clear as an adult voice actor's could have been.

And meh, they still change the pitch for stuff, LOL. Even if it's for a few seconds.

They have Sugiyama doing a squeaky voice on the radio show that you can listen and read on Youtube. The Sasuke Special episode 35 [part 2 or 2/2] has a recording of it. [It was absolutely hilarious for me when I first found it.]