Poll

Is Feral heart awesome?

Yeah.
23 (79.3%)
Yep.
6 (20.7%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: About the mass markings.  (Read 6391 times)

Offline madison1575

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
About the mass markings.
« on: March 27, 2012, 12:49:54 am »
Hey, okay I have been trying to figure this out. I downloaded the mass marking did everything the read me thing said. Went onto Feral Heart, scroll down on the marking feature there they are! I click on the marking and nothing appears on my character. If anyone would help me out I would be extremely happy! I don'y know if I read the read me wrong or what but I tried re downloading Feral-Heart but that just got rid of the new marking options that really did'nt aculy work in the first place when I downloaded it. Tell me if I did anything wrong. I downloaded the mass marking and copied all the folders into media-textures put the markings.cfg into the main feral heart folder? Logged into feral Heart saw that the marking were there but they did not show up on my character blah blah blah.  :'(

CloudFish

Re: About the mass markings.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 12:52:17 am »
That's strange they aren't showing up, when adding the cfg. file, you are overwriting, aren't you?

Windpaw11121

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 06:39:02 pm »
Hey, okay I have been trying to figure this out. I downloaded the mass marking did everything the read me thing said. Went onto Feral Heart, scroll down on the marking feature there they are! I click on the marking and nothing appears on my character. If anyone would help me out I would be extremely happy! I don'y know if I read the read me wrong or what but I tried re downloading Feral-Heart but that just got rid of the new marking options that really did'nt aculy work in the first place when I downloaded it. Tell me if I did anything wrong. I downloaded the mass marking and copied all the folders into media-textures put the markings.cfg into the main feral heart folder? Logged into feral Heart saw that the marking were there but they did not show up on my character blah blah blah.  :'(
Did you move to markings.cfg to the main feral heart folder? if you did then you must have deleted markings.cfg. thats probably why it happened because you maybe deleted one of the files. dont worry you can just download it again here: http://www.mediafire.com/?9dh5vbogvtdv794#2

Windpaw11121

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 06:44:51 pm »
You can try and download a 2nd time. It happened to me before when i downloaded it and when you download it follow my directions: 1. Go to http://www.mediafire.com/?9dh5vbogvtdv794#2 and download it. 2. Open it with win.rar if you have it and copy all of it and copy markings.cfg too then move it all to the FH-Media-Textures folder. 3. take out the only non picture file thats markings.cfg and move it to the main FH Folder then done! If you can't find it look for a blank file that looks like paper and it says markings.cfg and move it to FH Folder. To get to the FH Folder go to Local Disk and click Feral Heart folder. Ok and have a nice time with your markings! if you need help with it, message me and ill reply to you right away! Bye bye and take care of your markings! 8)

MewTewb

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2012, 09:00:50 pm »
I had this same problem happen to me the first time, too.
What I tried was re-downloading. But make sure you read the ReadMe, it'll help you alot. Anyway, you need to make sure you put the Markings.cfg in the main FeralHeart folder, and the markings in the textures one. And if it asks you if you want to replace them, do it. And make sure not to just move the markings folder into the textures folder, open the Markings folder and move all of the files except the Markings.cfg into the textures folder.
Really sorry if this all sounds really simple and unprofessional, not to mention unclear. But it probably is, anyway, and it's the best I could do. Thanks.

Offline keshmay1

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 11:17:55 pm »
no results come up for the mask markings when i search for a place to download them from

Offline madison1575

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2012, 09:48:55 pm »
Sorry, I haven't been on the feral-heart site to reply. All I needed was to re-download the mass markings. Thanks guys! :D

Offline ScarfPow

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • I don't want to fall in-love again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2012, 03:11:53 pm »
What I did was.....

So.. when you downloaded it you got the Mass Markings Pack.zip right?

So then you take that, open it.

And then you should see like cmark.png's and a marking.cfg file.

Ok, then. You need to get your FeralHeart folder!

Mine is located in Start > Computer > C: > FeralHeart

It might be different for you but try to look for it!

Now open it! :D

Then go to Media > Textures

Once you have that open, go back to the Mass MArkings Pack.zip file.

Highlight EVERYTHING below the markings.cfg file!

Then drag it into the Textures file!

Once you have that, you'll need to do something with the markings.cfg file.

Drag that, into the Main Feral Heart folder. The One where it has folders: "exports" "media" "my_presets" and so on

And if Feral Heart is open, close it and open it again! ENJOYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Offline Kendell

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2016, 03:19:00 am »
I'm actually having the same problem and  I did it all right but once I log in they are there but they wont show up and its really annoying can anyone help me?

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2016, 03:22:29 am »
This thread is over 3 years old, if you need help make your own post so as to not necro old things. ":]

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!