Author Topic: Copy Your Character  (Read 1223 times)

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Copy Your Character
« on: March 29, 2012, 06:19:59 pm »
So, I often make cubs or pups of my own characters or siblings of them. I hate having to look up the size of everything and the colors and match them up so I was thinking of maybe adding in a copy option on the character screen.

For example:
Jack[my character] mates with Jessica [other person's character]. I would just press the copy button for Jack and make two of him. Then I would shrink Jack 2 down and alter the colors or body to create Jack and Jessica's cub/pup.

or

Say Jack has a brother that I wanted to make. I could copy Jack and alter the copied version slightly to make his brother since most siblings look very similar.

Let me know what you guys think. =)

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
Re: Copy Your Character
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 07:52:35 pm »
I don't really like this idea, first of all, people could really abuse this. By just copying characters they 'like'.
Second, I don't even think it's possible. xD Although if it is, it would take Kov a lot to add it. So I doubt he will.

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 08:03:44 pm »
They would only be able to copy their own characters (that would be why it's on the character screen). I wouldn't think it would be incredibly difficult. Although I'm not a game designer, wouldn't it just be a matter of copying the coding of one character?

Plutonian

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 08:34:00 pm »
Oh my gosh, I know exactly what you're talking about. I would looove something like this. It's terrible to try and copy everything and then get it completely wrong... xD;