Author Topic: ~Rivers of Light~ A Literate, Realistic Alaskan Wolf RP. (Discontinued)  (Read 21510 times)

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Woo! thanks for accepting me, looking forward to Roleplaying in this Rp :3

Offline Silvianna

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Thanks for accepting me! :D Cant wait to Rp, Loving the plot and everything. Aswell, of course, as the map! I might not be as active either for a little bit, lots of school projects and things.

Offline dianaka1

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
In-Game Character Picture:
Character Name: Veneficiis
Translation: veneficiis mean magic potion
Forum Username: Didy
In-Game Username: dianaka1
Age (Human years): 3
Pack:Glaciem
Rank desired: Beta female
Parents: Mom: Aqua Father: unknow 
Siblings: unknow
Mate: no for momment
Offspring: no
History: since she was born she was see her father once, she was stay with her mother all time and wen she go at hunt Veneficiis was look at her. her mother was teatch her verry fast to hunt. she was help her mother to hunt but she was remain alone because her mother was been killed by a bear. she was been a lone wolf for 1 year after, she was see the glaciem pack and join in it.
RP Sample: she like to hase some time alone in morning and after return at pack to hunt togheter, she like to spend some time with pack mebers especialy with pups, she is pleyful and like to play with em.
Alaska
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 02:05:06 pm by Didy »

Offline dianaka1

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
i think i don't write wright the image code, here is the link: http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii590/DiamondSh4dow/screenshot_04212012_115008234.png

Offline dianaka1

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
also i was used Mess's markings and Tearless's realistic wolf mode
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 02:07:19 pm by Didy »

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile

Character Name: Skylen

Translation: Sky-Len (No meaning)

Forum Username: Meowzers

In-Game Username: Celeyan

Age (Human years): 3 years old

Pack: The Glaciem pack of Alaska, though had used to be in the Lignum pack.

Rank desired: Male Warrior

Parents: Hassun -x- Tiva (Deceased)

Siblings: Akari, Chepi, and Shadi (He doesn't know were they are)

Mate: None

Offspring: None

History: Skylen was a nice pup when he was young, and was quiet and shy to other pups. But, when he did trust you, he would be an completely different person. He loves to play, and can be very silly and brave when he wants to be. But as the pup grew, his mother and father, the leader of the pack taught him many things. His father taught him how to fight, and how to hunt. Skylen became a good hunter and fighter when he was young, but was much better at fighting. His mother on the otherhand taught him how to hunt also, but it was more so tips and tactics. She also tried to teach him how to heal, but he thought it was boring and ignored that part of learning, but some times he did listen and was a bit average on it but was not an expert. Soon, he left the pack, which was becoming much too big. He joined the Lignum pack, and lived there for a bit until leaving, he didn't seem fit there. One day, he found the Glaciem pack, and wanted to join. (Need to be accepted to continue xD)

RP Sample: The lone wolf lay, curled up in his small den that he created. It waesn't fairly deep, but was deep enough to be a good den. He faced the wall, his back rising and falling as he inhaled and exhaled. The wolf stirred a bit, and blinked his orange eyes open, he let loose a quiet yawn, shifting in his den to turn around. He crawled out of the den, stretching as he looked around. He scanned the area, taking a sniff of the crisp winter air as his tail gave a small brisk wag. He padded around a bit, his snout placed to the floor as he tried to find a hint of prey. He picked up a scent, it was a deer. The wolf began running towards the area, and skidded to a stop to look at the deer. It seemed weak, and it looked like it had just barely escaped from a hunt. He lowered himself to the floor, inching forward as his dark fur made him stand out a bit. The deer had collasped to the floor, trying to recover but did not notice the approaching wolf. He got closer and closer, until he froze and began to go into springing position. He then lunged, a small snarl escaping from his maw as he landed on the deer, sinking his sharp fangs into the brown hide of its neck. It tried to stand up, though collasped into the snow as it stopped struggling, finally dieing. The wolf whispered its thanks to the deer, and began to eat hungrily, it was his first kill in days.

(I orginally made him to be a Lignum wolf, but decided to put him in Glaciem ;C Hope he is still accepted. And by the way, the picture is edited, and he is actually grey and black ingame. Also, i'm sorry but I can not crop..well D:)

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
Didy: Sorry, still not accepted. Please do not use text speak, use capital letters, try to spell correctly as much as possible, and again, try to make both your history and RP sample more detiailed, and much longer.

Meowzers: Accepted :3 I love your character and picture, especially the eyes :D Welcome to the pack! Please sign up on the website, though it is still under construction. (So not complete quite yet. Hence why it is kind of bare :P.)

I am going to add the new members to the members list now, and then I may work on the website a bit. Keep the applications coming! :3
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Era..

In-Game Character Picture (300x300 if possible):
Character Name: Vita
Translation: Life
Forum Username: Era..
In-Game Username: Era..
Age (Human years): 4
Pack: None at the moment as i would rather have Vita rp with a pack and get to know a group than just apply to join first
Rank desired: None at the moment
Parents: Unknown
Siblings: None known at the moment(A friend might play one, but they haven't decided yet)
Mate: None
Offspring: None
History: To be written(Undecided on her history right now)
RP Sample: Vita traversed the icy land of which she had come to call home. Ears stood erect as eyes kept watchful on the horizon for any movement of a potential meal. The lack of food was an annoyance, but one that she would just have to deal with. Interest in hunting soon faded as a more interesting sight caught her emerald eyes. Reclining onto hind Vita watched with slight interest as below the icy ridge on which she sat atop a group of young pups played below. A pack was always an interesting idea in the back of her mind, but she had never come across one that was to her liking. After afew moments fae would stand again and turn away from the sight with slight jealousy. Family. Heading off to scent the air the female would continue her little hunting trip while blocking out thoughts of the pups which seemed so happy to have each other to play with. Concentrating on the task at hand predatory gaze swept ahead until she spotted something. Crouching low to move close without being spotted Vita slipped her tongue across the bottom of her jaws when it was confirmed that she had caught sight of dinner. A snowy lapine was digging in the snow. Continuing her advance on the white creature she would only dart forward when close enough and jaws would snap down on the animals back gripping hard after sprinting fast enough to catch it off guard. (Sorry if its abit short)

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
eaglify? If Crystallos needs a preset, I could try to make it.. o3o

Edit: I don't wanna double post, so Imma just say it here :3

Does anyone want this preset I made just now? I think its really cute. It also has bicolor eyes >:D -Fistpump-

« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 03:57:40 pm by Meowzers »

Offline Silvianna

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
I got a preset for my character now :D
Just need to take a screenshot of it and ill edit my form.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 07:06:29 pm by Silvianna »